Epilogue -

( I'm dying- )

5 years later. ( Brought to you by STAA- )

Straykids became the most popular 4 gen group. They're so successful until lots sasaengs decided to stalk them for whatever reason. They became annoyed until at some point they felt like they're being watched sometimes when they're recording at studio.

( Srsly these sasaengs...quit your job. Or whatever it is )

When they became successful they did not forget their friends and familys they're always been grateful for their existence and STAY existence who always support their career through up and down.

"The best 4 gen male group goes to" the MC stopped before announcing "Straykids!" The MC said excitedly. Straykids got up from their seat along with other artist clapping as a congrats then they bowed politely as a thanks.

They go to the stage where the MCs stand holding the trophy to hand to them. As Jeongin took the trophy the other member started having their moment speech to thank STAY and all.

"STAY thank you for the win. STAY!! You won" Jeongin said at the mic with a big smile. The members giggle on how cute he is.

-----------

"Yah look how famous you are!" Soyeon brag. "Stupid I told you to audition with me didn't I ?" Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Now you aren't the kids senior" Nayeon laugh loudly. Yes. Soyeon debuted as well. "Shut your mouth will you ?" Soyeon slap Nayeon's arm. "Woah woah. Hold up. First of all I'm your sunbae. Second Choi Soyeon don't curse ? That's new" Nayeon said jokingly.

"Excuse me miss Im Nayeon. Idols can't curse" Soyeon pointed out. "Okay ma'am" Nayeon replied chuckling.

Through Soyeon trainee period. Nayeon gave a lot of advices and tips and also encouraging words. Soyeon is grateful for that. They both got each other back. They both grateful for each other existence.

"Nayeon! Get ready you have 3 more minutes" the manager said to Nayeon. "Well that my cue to leave. Hwaiting on you performance" Nayeon said to Soyeon as if it was her first one. "You too" Soyeon said drinking her mineral water.

After each other performance they sat on the artist area chatting.

At the end of the day,
All hardship must have the best.
All hard days you have doesn't always ends with bad things
The hard days must have ways,
Ways to change it to a good day.
Keep living you life.
What people say don't always infect you,
Instead take it as a life lesson.
Have a good day mate!
Till we meet again.