'∩ special part ∩'

I've decided to make a special part in a thank for 100 reads!! I love u guys 😍

-------

Ring ring!! He woke up from the terrible alarm sound, he searched for the clock then hit the stop button. What day is it?

He turned to my other bedside table the reached for my phone. Seungmin hit the power on button then realized that today is Saturday. Saturday!!

He got up almost immediately then he went to the bathroom. He searched through his whole walk-in closet. After a debate between the fits Seungmin finally found his perfect love.

Seungmin wore a white collar (wtf is it called the one that you wear with a black tie wtf it is so yeah that one) with a checkered with silk jacket. Along with some white denim short and a black Converse. God i spend hours in there.

After done putting some lotion and Seungmin took his shoulder cross black bag. He took his phone with him and went downstairs to eat.

"Morning seung" Seokjin said with Seungmin only replying ok.

"Breakfast is done!" Irene said setting the pancakes on the table with some fruit yogurt and a honey. "Oh seung you're going somewhere today?" Mina asked as she sat across him. "Yeah im going with my friends and also buying something, why?" He replied smiled softly. "Oh yeah can you buy 20 popcorn seeds (is it that?)" Asked his sister while cutting the pancake.

"Oh sure, but why?" He asked feeling curious. "For the cinema night tomorrow" Seokjin replying. Asked another person replied another person, okay.

"Oh ok"

"Hyung, can i bring my friends too?" Seungmin asking in puppy eyes. "Of course! They can help us with the foods too! Since mum and dad said they can't come" then the other three nodded.

After breakfast he went to convinient store to buy some water and snacks while crossing the street to the store a car is driving fast. Driving fast heading to him. Seungmin.

A minutes later the world became dark, super dark. He couldn't see, hear or feeling what is around him. God what am I in? Seungmin is screaming hardly but no one seems to hear him.

Am I dead?

SIKEEEE THIS SPECIAL PART THAT I SEEMED TO HAVE ZERO IDEAS THEN THIS POP UP SO WHY NAWT HEOAJOS SORRY FOR DELAYING THIS ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 READS !!!!