<∆ nine ∆>

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

After buying the water she can't fell asleep anymore, not after reading those texts. She decides to stalk her friend in the internet.Well both of them is the daugther CEO of the two biggest company, of course they're on the internet.

Guggles

Kim Soyeon profile 🔍 Search

She typed she was just too bored so all she could think of to do is search up her friend name.

Kim Soyeon profile 🔍 Search

2398k result about Kim Soyeon profile...

Kim Soyeon 2022 profile www.Business.com
ᴋɪᴍ ꜱᴏʏᴇᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇᴏ ᴅᴀᴜɢᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄʜᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ...

Kim Soyeon Profile! Look up to her now!
ᴋɪᴍ ꜱᴏʏᴇᴏɴ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ!

.........(and many more too lazy to make more search result T^T)

See more result..

Loading••••

www.Business.com
The one for your informations.

comThe one for your informations

(i love you IU 😵😵)

Kim Soyeon
Age: 18
StarlightGram: @Sosososyeon
Informations: Curently working and studying.
Work: Under her dad company as a model
Her school is well-known school Seoul International High

See more idols info here!

Jang Woyoung is the newest MC but the best?

Kwon Soyoung profile....

EPEX member profile look up here!

God if i ever worked as a model with her she thought. She decides not to look up her profile, that would be too cringe to look at her own model picture. She feels something off. "arghhhh i forgot my book at the library" she got up from the bench and head to the library. "Yo! Yeonnie" soyeon catch up with Nayeon.

"Where ya going?" she asked "Forgot my book at the library" Nayeon groaned. "What about you soyeon what are doing here?" Nayeon asked her since she rarely saw soyeon after school normaly soyeon would go straight to home after school.

"Oh the teacher asked for my help about the hall decorations for the festival" the latter replied "you're going right?" Soyeon asked the girl beside her. "Maybe but i don't know yet cuz you know....my father" She awkwardly laughed.

They arrived at the library revealing the smell of the book once again. "Wait here i'll get my book" Nayeon said the latter nodded simply as she get her book at the table newr the corner of the building.

After getting her book she run up to her friend who were waiting beside the library door zoning out. "Want to get coffee?" Soyeon asked "Mhm!" walking out of school going to the starbucks near soyeon neighborhood.

--------------------------------------------

They decide to call it a day and separated ways since it's getting dark soon. Well Nayeon got threathen to move back to her dad house. Her dad. Her dad starting to change..in a better way.

She was happy and glad that her father had changed to a good man netherless she still doesn't trust her father fully. Her dad decides to give her a space and time so she could trust her dad. He's a good man now. Good man.

She got home smelling a delicious rice that her dad is curently cooking. "Welcome home Nayeon" her dad flashes a smile before turning back to cook. "How was school?" She was glad to have someone that she could call her dad again. "Great...im going upstairs to change and before that what are you cooking?" she asked getting hungry by the smell.

"Oh im cooking fried rice are you hungry?" he said "Im going to work after this so i cook this just in case you're hungry" her dad added.

"Thanks" she said going upstair to her room to change. She felt comfortable by the conversation she had with her dad just now.

[A/N]

ok this book doesn't even have the downhill but it gonna end soon so 😵✋ love you guys 💗💗💗