ii. Triplets, Actually.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA TELEPORTED TO WHERE WANDA WAS, ONLY TO FIND HER HIDING AND LISTENING TO STRUCKER AND CAPTAIN AMERICA'S CONVERSTATION.

"Well, then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" The sisters heard Captain America ask Strucker.

"Don't worry. I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Strucker said, while Wanda stepped forward, her eyes glowing red.

"I'll put it right under 'illegal human experimentation'. How many are there?" Steve questioned, only knowing there were two.

Wanda quickly walked towards them, and used her magic to send Steve down the hard cement stairs.

"Go." Izeta ordered her sister, who squinted her eyes at her, before leaving the room and closing the doors.

"We have a second Enhanced Female. Do not engage." Steve rushed out, getting up.

"I'd have to hurt you if you did." Izeta said, her eyes glowing a purple as she came out of the shadows.

"Twins, I presume?" Steve asked, looking at the woman who threw him into multiple trees and kept forcing him down with her magic from a distance.

"Triplets, actually. Not that it's your business." Izeta responded, before looking towards Strucker who looked defeated.

"I asked for one thing. One thing. Did she even give it through to you?" Izeta said, closing her eyes in frustration. She was an idiot for believing someone on the opposite side. Natasha would have to pay the consequences. Maybe she'd kill Yelena, for fun.