iii. I Have Always Succeeded.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE TRIPLETS HAD NOW ARRIVED AT THE CHURCH. THEY WALKED INSIDE TO SEE SOMEONE SITTING IN A CHAIR.

             "Talk, and if you are wasting our time, I will not hesitate—" Izeta began, pulling up her dark purple corset that was wrapped around her waist.

    "–Did you know this church is the exact center of the city? The elders descreed it so that everyone could be equally as close to God. I like that. The geometry of relief." Said a robotic voice, cutting Izeta off.

               "You're wondering why you can't look inside my head?" The thing asked, directing his question at the sisters.

    "Sometimes it's hard." Wanda admitted, "But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Izeta continued, while Wanda's eyes glowed a red, and Izeta's a purple.

          "They're like that." Wanda shrugged, the colour of her eyes fading.

    "Oh, I'm sure they are." It said, standing up and removing the curtain from himself, revealing a . . . synthezoid.

             Pietro and Wanda's mouth opened slightly in shock, as they backed away, a little.

   Izeta only tilted her head to the side, intrigued.

           "But you needed something more than a man. That's why you two let Stark take the scepter." He said, standing up.

    "I didn't expect, but we saw Stark's fear." Wanda told him, well, Izeta still wasn't sure what to call it.

               "We knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct. For a genius, he's quite stupid." Izeta shrugged, trying to figure out what the synthezoid's plan was.

   "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create smaller people? Uh . . ." The synthezoid said, walking around.