𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

ELENA AND I FOUND BRUISES AND BITE MARKS ON CAROLINE FROM DAMON

ELENA AND I FOUND BRUISES AND BITE MARKS ON CAROLINE FROM DAMON. As if that isn't weird enough, when Elena brought it to Stefan's attention, his response was 'I'm handling it.'  Handling what? That your brother likes to abuse his young girlfriends? When Elena questioned it, Stefan told her she just had to trust him. They're on the outs right now.

It gets weirder. Last night, I lit a candle with my mind. My mind. I wasn't taking this whole witch thing seriously until now. I talked to Bonnie about it since her and I seem to be going through this together. She managed to do the same thing. I just do not understand what is going on.

I went into the bathroom this morning to brush my teeth and saw Vicki in there brushing hers. Not what I expected.

"I'll be out in a minute." She told me a bit frantically.

"It's okay. Take your time." I assured and left the bathroom. Okay, then.

I ran into Elena who was about to go in. I stopped her. "I'd wait, if I were you."

I did what I had to do outside of the bathroom and went downstairs. Elena joined me and Jenna.

"Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" Elena asked.

"Yup." Jenna replied.

"And you have no objection to it?" Elena followed up with.

"He could be craftier about it; at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and uh, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna said with a smirk. One of her old flings arrived back in town. Logan Fell. He's the news guy. He asked her to dinner and she was pondering on accepting his invitation.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're going to go out with Logan." I replied back playfully.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." Jenna replied and looked to Elena. "Have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left me a very vague message three days ago. 'Hi, um, Elena, I um, I have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days.'" She mocked.

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asked.

"Nope. Not going to, either." Elena replied.

"And you're okay with everything?" Jenna questioned.

"No, I'm not okay with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning, and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." Elena rambled.

I just nodded and ate my cereal. Good for her.

"Okay, then." Jenna let out.

"I'll be fine." Elena replied and walked out of the room.