𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭

EVERYONE IS LOSING SIGHT ON WHO THEY ARE OVER THIS DAMN CURE

EVERYONE IS LOSING SIGHT ON WHO THEY ARE OVER THIS DAMN CURE. Some people want it desperately (I.E. Elena, Stefan, Damon, Klaus, Rebekah). Some will do anything to keep it hidden, which would be Kol who came out of nowhere for this.

Professor Shane speaks of a person named Silas who is allegedly the first ever immortal creature. I thought that was the original family but apparently I was wrong. Silas also happens to be buried with the cure. Kol will stop at nothing to keep Silas buried where he is. I don't know the details but I know they're not pretty. Kol is currently on the loose with Klaus's daggers, a white oak stake, and homicide on his mind. He compelled Damon to kill Jeremy, so Damon is currently locked up in his cellar.

I haven't said two words to Klaus since I ran out from the lake house that night. I said some hurtful things in that moment, but he did something very hurtful to me. He knows that I value my family more than anything and I will do anything to protect my siblings. He did what he did knowing that. He did even more by turning a bunch of other innocent people and trapping Jeremy in a bar with them to turn. Fortunately, Kol killed them all before they had the chance to attack Jeremy. That's the only thing I'll applaud Kol for.

Elena was on the phone with Bonnie and she put her on speaker so I could talk to her, too. She's currently at the school setting up for the decade dance that's tonight. I will 100% be sitting this one out. I've had enough dances.

"I'm sorry we left you to set up at the school alone." Elena let out. Who's we? I was never in on this one.

"Mhm. Sure."

"Jeremy's under house arrest because Kol wants to kill him and Klaus wants to take him on a vampire slaying adventure." I huffed.

"Neither of them are invited in, so this is the only place Jeremy is safe." Elena let out.

"Why does it sound like you're under fire?" Bonnie asked us.

That would be Matt and Jeremy playing nonstop video games.

"Haven't you heard? We're living in a frat house now." I retorted.

"I'm training." Jeremy turned to say.

"Me, too." Matt added.

"Train yourself to do some dishes." I said back.

Elena went to the table of weapons. "And put these weapons away before someone tries to use one on me."

"Well, it's hard for me to look forward to this dance while you guys are trapped in your house." Bonnie huffed.

"Listen, I have a plan to put an end to all of this." Elena started. Ah, here we go. Elena's master suicide plan that can result in all of us dead. I rolled my eyes at her. "I want Jeremy to kill Kol."

"You want him to kill an original? August, how do you feel about that?" Bonnie asked.

I huffed. "I think it's the dumbest plan Elena has come up with thus far, and that's saying something."