𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯

THE TOMB VAMPIRES HAVE CAUSED ME NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE

THE TOMB VAMPIRES HAVE CAUSED ME NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE. Anna's mother, Pearl, saved almost all of the 25 vampires that were in there. Some of them attacked Damon and Stefan last night. Elena and I didn't even know that all the vampires had been released until this morning. Because of this, Elena and I are sitting in their living room while Damon boards up the window they broke.

Oh, and we found a delectable piece of information. Elena's birth mother, Isobel, was Alaric's former wife who Damon turned into a vampire.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiots that attacked us last night." Damon told us.

I shook my head. "Yeah, and then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'oops, sorry'?" I retorted.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena huffed.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it was not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." Damon let out. Damon will not accept the fact that maybe Katherine does not want to be found.

"Of course she is. Because Damon gets whatever he wants and it doesn't matter who he hurts in the process." Elena remarked. She's still pissed about her birth mother. I would be too.

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon replied.

"Listen, I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires had been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena snapped.

"How long are you going to be pissed at me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon asked.

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena spoke. Okay, then.

"Ouch. You're worse than August. And she set me on fire once." Damon remarked. He will never let me live that down.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?" Stefan said.

Damon didn't reply. He just walked out of the room. Nice.

"I'm sorry, he just makes me so cranky." Elena muttered.

"He makes everyone cranky." I shrugged.

"So what are we gonna do?" Elena asked.

"Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise." Stefan replied.

"What about us? I can't just sit here and do nothing." I told him. The feminist in me cannot sit back and let the men take over.

"Which is exactly what you're going to do because that's what's going to keep you both safe." Stefan replied. Does he forget I'm not a defenceless little human?