𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴

WHEN ELENA TOLD ME TO MEET HER AT THE FRONT DOOR, I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WEIRD WAS GOING ON

WHEN ELENA TOLD ME TO MEET HER AT THE FRONT DOOR, I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WEIRD WAS GOING ON. It got worse when I saw Elijah who is supposed to be daggered in the basement. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper-yelled. Elijah and I maintained intense eye contact like we were trying to challenge each other.

Elena held a finger to her mouth and gestured upstairs where Stefan and Damon are. I rolled my eyes at her. I think I know why she did this. To get more information on Klaus. I just wish she consulted me on it.

"What happened?" Elijah whispered.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" She asked him.

"Can I trust you?" Elijah countered. Elena handed him the dagger. He took it and put it in his pocket. I cannot believe we're doing this right now.

We all piled into my car and went on our way. I'm not sure where, though. I'm just driving.

Elijah sat in the passenger seat and drank from a blood bag.

"You look better." Elena let out.

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked.

"I'll tell you everything. But we all have to work together, Elijah.  I need your word." Elena told him. I was still beside myself that he's sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed." Elijah told her honestly.

"Mine isn't. I didn't dagger you." I paused. "No demands. I'm offering you my help and in return, I want yours." I finished.

"Why should I even consider this?" He asked.

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need our help to kill Klaus. And we need you." Elena told him. His features seemed to soften.

Elena's phone started to ring. She picked it up and talked to Stefan. She told him flat out that we need time alone with Elijah and stuck up for him. He then held out his hand for our phones. We handed them over. I get it. It's a security blanket. He put it in his pocket.

After a moment of silence, I let out a deep breath. "He's here."

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked, showing the most concern I've seen out of him.

Elena and I nodded. "He's taken over Alaric's body." She told him.

"Course he has. One of his favorite tricks." Elijah replied. That's not a settling thought.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do now? You're the only one who knows him." I told Elijah.

"Yes, I do." Elijah sighed.

Before we talked anymore, Elijah asked me to take him to The Lockwood Mansion to get a fresh change of clothes. He compelled his way in and we were ready to continue.