𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳

I WISH ELENA NEVER BECAME A VAMPIRE

I WISH ELENA NEVER BECAME A VAMPIRE. This isn't the life I wanted for her. It hasn't been going well for her at all. She hasn't been able to keep any blood down. Just Matt's which is odd to me. We're all trying to help her as best we can, but we don't know how to.

Not even a funeral is safe from the supernatural. Someone opened fire on Tyler at a funeral for the pastor. That someone was a vampire hunter. He then followed Tyler to the hospital and took his werewolf venom which can kill any vampire.

I haven't talked to Klaus since the night he brought me home. To be honest, I've been avoiding him. I'm afraid to see him. We tried to kill him, but he tried to kill my sister. But then he also was going to set her free for me. I don't know. It's all just really complicated and I don't want to deal with complicated.

I was at home when Damon called me.

"Hello?"

"I need your help." He grunted through the phone. Oh, this is fun.

"Tell me more." I mused.

"Well, you see, I went to go find the hunter. You know, the one who has vampire poison in a bottle and I went to his trailer....that was boobytrapped. Please just rush here. Stat." He went on. How is it that I turn a blind eye to him for one day and he already manages to almost get himself killed?

"Send me the address." I replied and hung up.

I made my way to the address and walked in. "Why were you being so cryptic?"

"Come in. Close the door." He instructed.

I did as I was told and looked to see the arrow in his chest connected to what looks like a bomb. "Oh, tell me that is not a bomb." I muttered.

"Okay. It's a kitten. It's an adorable exploding kitten." He retorted. Oh, I hate him.

"And you called me and not Stefan because...?" I asked him. There is no spell to fix this.

"Because I'm proud and stubborn- oh, look! You're already here! All I need you to do is be...witchy and get rid of the arrow. I'd do it myself but if I move..." He said and went to touch the little rope connected to the key. "Pssh!"

I hate him. I truly hate him.

I took a deep breath and walked toward him. I took a knife off the table and started to cut away.

"So, how well did you know Pastor Young?" Damon asked as he picked up a paper off the table in front of him.

"Not well. He was always nice to me but I think he felt bad." I muttered.

"Nice crazy guy. He wrote a letter about sacrifice and war brewing in Mystic Falls." Damon said and held up the letter for me to read. It's weird.

"What does he mean, 'a greater evil is coming'? I mean, we have great enough evil already." I replied.

"You'd think." Damon spoke. His phone rang. I peeked to see it was Elena. He denied her call. Ouch. Damon and Stefan fought over Elena at the funeral. It's getting bad again.