Chapter 44

Lyle's POV

Six. I came six times already. This was worse than heat. He kissed my nipples, and then bam! I was fucking cumming without a single thought. And his handjobs were amazing because he was amazing with his hands. What got me quaking the way I am now, though, was his mouth. The way his tongue swirled around my tip. The way he choked on me a bit as I reached my peak. The way he moaned my name with my dick in his mouth. The way he let me grip his curls.

That's what he was doing now. On his knees next to the bed, bobbing his head like he was sucking the life out of me. And he was. His hand free hand was squeezing my neck slightly and occasionally pushing his thumb in my mouth for me to suck on.

"Fuck, Blaze! I'm gonna fucking cum again, and I'm already exhausted!" I whined, but my actions did not match my words. I gripped his hair tighter as I edged toward my climax.

He pulled back and opened his mouth to speak, but it was too late. I was cumming on his face. He was shocked at first, but quickly closed his eyes and just let it happen. He took a lot in his mouth. There was a lot on his nose and cheeks. He didn't seem bothered though, because once I let go of his hair to refocus my breathing, he began licking my dick for the leftover cum.

"You are ridiculous," I breathed out, barely keeping my eyes open.

"Why?" He genuinely asked. This boy did not understand emotions sometimes. It was a little frightening how he got through life being so emotionless.

I rolled my eyes, watching him wipe off his face with some paper towels. "You just made me cum like 7 times all while still being fully dressed," I pointed out. He blinked a few times, glancing down at his attire as if he just realized this.

"You seemed like you enjoyed yourself plenty," he teased, using baby wipes to clean me up. I gave him an appreciative smile as he worked diligently. I've been with a few girls before, and none of it was ever like this. I knew being with your mate was different and way more pleasurable, but this was more than I was expecting. He was so skilled and he turned me on so much.

"Very much. I can't wait until we are mated. Our sex is going to be mind blowing," I groaned, earning a blush out of my beautiful mate. "If you didn't take all my goddess damn energy, I could've returned the favor." I glanced down at his semi hard tent in his pants.

He didn't say anything in response, just continued to clean up the room. His black disheveled hair was a sharp contrast to his pale skin and greenish/blue eyes. He was so different from me. My skin was darker, more caramel thanks to my mother's Mexican parents. My eyes were brown. Even our body shapes were different. We looked like complete opposites. It amazed me how well we fit together, though. Like we were puzzle pieces that meant to be placed next to each other.

After a few more minutes, I was able to compile myself enough to sit upright against Blaze's bed frame. I felt too sweaty to put on my flannel, so I walked over to his dresser to steal a shirt. He had a few band shirts he always wore to bed because they were oversized on him. I stole an Eagles shirt and threw it over my head. It was rather baggy on me, but I didn't care. I didn't put on my jeans either, just my underwear. I laid back on the bed and waited for Blaze to return.

"I made popcorn so we can actually watch-" he stopped at the doorway, mouth parted as he stared at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "With salt and pepper on it?" I questioned, knowing exactly what I was doing: the room was filled with our scent and now I was wearing his clothes. It's like every mate's dream.

He blinked a few times until he walked over to join me on the bed. "Of course..." He oddly remembered a lot of the ways I liked my food. It was endearing. He sat down awkwardly on the bed, placing the popcorn bowl between us. He turned on the T.V. And began shifting through potential movies.