Chapter 52

I almost forgot Lyle was supposed to come over after school when he texted me. Quinn was still passed out next to me on the couch, so I told Lyle to just walk right in when he came up. He did as he was told, flamboyantly entering the room holding some mystery bags.

He plopped stuff down on the table, not caring about the noise, but apparently neither did Quinn because he didn't even stir.

"Is he dead? Because he looks dead?" Lyle questioned, walking up next to Quinn to poke his cheek. Quinn refused to even flinch at the touch. Since Lyle and I were bonded with Joseph, it seemed as though an incubus's touch didn't impact Lyle either.

"No, but he is starving so he might as well be." Lyle gave me a bewildered look.

"You have plenty of food. Why don't you feed the damn kid?" He demanded as he ducked down to my level on the couch to give me a short kiss on the lips.

"Not that kind of food, idiot," Quinn groaned, finally waking from his sleep.

Lyle chuckled, plopping next to me on the couch. "He's alive! I guess he isn't dead," Lyle shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

Quinn glared at my mate as he sat up in his seat. "You guys just woke me up with your espresso shot of energy." I scrunch my eyebrows at my friend in confusion. "Werewolves have a lot more energy than humans. Alphas have more energy than any other rank of wolf. You two just kissing is enough to get me up."

Lyle laughed at this, swinging an arm around my shoulder. "Did you hear that? We have a lot of sexual energy, babe," he chuckled, leaning his head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile at the nickname.

"Well, now that you are up, Quinn, we can find you a newly mated couple to suck energy from," I informed him as I caressed my mate's blonde locks.

"Did you not hear the boy? We are like a shot of espresso!" Lyle turned to address the incubus. "If I give him a blow job, will that do the trick?" Quinn observed us silently, while I stiffened at the suggestion.

"I mean yeah, but-"

"Perfect! I've been thinking about giving Blaze a blowjob all day. I dozed off in English because of it." Lyle sat up, looking toward me now.

"You want an audience while you suck me off?" I raised my eyebrow at him, a little bewildered but actually not too surprised.

He shrugged with a small smirk on his lips. He leaned in close to my ear before whispering, "I want to show off the fact I can make you a moaning mess and beg for me." I froze in my spot, and so did Quinn, who was obviously picking up on the sexual tension.

I turned to my friend. "Is there anything specific we've got to do so you can get the most energy out of it?" Lyle also redirected his attention toward Quinn.

Quinn looked serious as he sat up straight to look between me and my mate. "I mean to be able to receive all the energy you two give off, I'd have to kiss you both. Then you guys are free to do your thing, just try and keep your mouths open. That's how the majority of the energy is transferred. I don't have to really watch, just be in the same room preferably," he explained a little awkwardly. "You two will probably give off enough energy for me to last like two weeks." I was unsure at first as to why Quinn was okay with this, but now it made sense. He wouldn't have to fuck anyone but he'd get an insane amount of energy.

"If I'm gonna let you kiss my mate, you gotta help me out in return," Lyle commanded Quinn. "I want you to watch, so I can make him squirm." I glanced at my mate, who's eyes glistened with mischief. Quinn shrugged, not really seeming to care about it. Sex was casual to him, so I doubted it mattered much to him. It was just awkward knowing we were friends.