Chapter 65

A/N This is probably going to be the last update for maybe 2 weeks since I'm moving and have life stuff. I thought I'd hold you guys over with a bang ;)

Lyle was quick to attach his lips on mine, eagerly pushing me back onto the couch we were just sitting on. I was instantly out of breath. I wasn't sure if his beauty was why my breath was swept away or just the sudden contact. All I could think about in the moment as Lyle began unzipping my pants was how much I loved him.

"Lyle," I panted, trying to get his attention, but he was too eagerly trying to strip me. "Lyle, can we talk for a moment?"

He paused and looked up but still continued to take my pants off my feet. "We've done a lot of talking. Can we just do anything but talk?" he whined, but nonetheless stopped stripping me to listen.

"I've been thinking about what Xander said, about how we will have to mate at the same time. I feel like the moment will kind of be ruined on top of the fact that Fallon and Apollo already did."

"Where are you going with this, Blaze?" Lyle sat on the floor in front of me, looking so innocent besides the fact just seconds before he was trying to get my dick in his mouth.

I sighed, taking his hands in mine so we could look each other clearly in the eyes. "Why don't we have sex now? Not mate, obviously, so you'd have to be on top. I just want to have a private moment with you without the wolves or my brother interfering, just us."

Lyle's lips were on mine before I could get another word out. He sat on my lap, wrapping his arms and legs around my body. "Yes," he mumbled into my lips. "Abso-fucking-lutely yes." I stood up with him in my arms and carried him to bed.

For once in our lives, we took things slow. As we made out, we took each other's clothes off as they inconvenienced us. That speed didn't last too long once I slipped my hands down his boxers. Lyle moaned a thousand curse words as I felt his dick grow beneath the thin fabric. I crawled on top of him, kissing my way down his chest to his boxers. He was panting as he squeezed the sheets.

"May I?" I asked as I tugged on his boxers. He eagerly nodded, helping me discard them somewhere on the floor. Sometimes I forgot he was an Alpha too, but seeing his dick was always a big reminder. He was huge. I teased him a bit by kissing his thighs until I actually started licking his dick.

"Fuck, Blaze! Baby, your mouth feels so good!" His fingers laced into my hair, tugging on it.

I loved the way he was so eager for my lips on him. I loved the way he pulled me closer. I loved the way he gripped the sheets until his knuckles turned white. I loved the way he moaned my name. I loved everything about him. I loved him.

My mouth finally fully eloped his dick, and I began bobbing my head. His hands immediately went to my shoulders which he scratched at. I couldn't help but feel oddly aroused by the bit of pain that sparked down my back, something I never thought I'd find enjoyment in.

I continued to work on his dick with my mouth and hands, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible. As he neared his climax, he began to pant hard.

"Come up here and kiss me," he ordered in between his breaths. I obeyed, releasing his dick from my mouth with a pop. I climbed on top of him to meet his lips. He tugged me close, causing me to almost fall on top of him at the force.

We instantly started to fight for control over the kiss, battling with our tongues, but I easily submitted because I knew he liked to be in control. His hands were buried deep in my hair, moving my mouth to just how he wanted it.

I felt Apollo pushing to take over, but I expertly blocked him out of my mind. This was my time with my mate and Apollo and Fallon can fuck off for a bit.