Chapter 68

A/N Sorry for the delay. My life is just so crazy right now. Thank you for everyone's support and patience. 

I knew Lyle was in the office that he had taken over from Alpha. With my newfound confidence in my ability to find happiness, I raced to find my mate. When I entered the packhouse, I could smell him. His scent filled the house, making it impossible to avoid the honey tinted air that invaded my nose. I knew people were waving and speaking to me as I strutted down the halls, but my entire body ignored any and every distraction between me and my mate.

I didn't even bother to knock, simply barging into the room to see a semi-surprised Lyle sitting at the desk. "How did therapy-" I cut his words off by taking two large steps toward him before leaning down to his level to capture his lips with mine.

Only a small yip left his mouth before he grabbed my hair, pulling me down to kneel on the ground in front of him without breaking the kiss. His lips were aggressive yet still soft as they attacked my own. I slipped my tongue in, opening his mouth to deepen the kiss. A beautiful moan erupted from him when my hand made its way to the front of his shorts. He gripped my hair harder as I palmed him through the restrictive fabric.

"Fuck this is hot."

My lips were instantly removed from Lyle's in order for us to turn to see Ace gawking at us on the couch. Quinn was next to him, laying with his head falling off the edge as if he was bored, which I'm sure he was.

Lyle groaned, his hand still entangled in my hair. "Either get out and shut up. Can't a man get a blowjob in peace!"

I raised my eyebrows, turning to my mate now. I leaned closer to him before saying, "So I'm giving you a blowjob now?"

"Yes, yes you are," he ordered me, then turned his attention back to the two intruders. "I'd like it if you guys didn't cock block me, so you have exactly ten seconds before I'm taking my pants off. You better choose fast." Quinn snorted, but made no move to leave. Suppose he was probably feeding off of this.

Ace looked flustered, not sure whether to leave or not. Lyle didn't let me see the result of the ten seconds because he shoved my face back to his crotch. Him and I worked together to unbutton his pants and shimmy them down to his feet.

I started by kissing his thighs, which made him grip my hair harder. I couldn't help but moan when he tugged at my curls. After a minute of Lyle's incessant cursing, I finally obliged to his sexual request by licking up his dick before engulfing it with my mouth.

"Fuck, baby! Your mouth feels fucking fantastic!" he moaned, practically shouting. I'm sure the pack could probably hear if they were listening. His words only made me suck harder, using my hands to aid my hands in stimulating his dick. I let my mouth work around his dick, letting him wiggle in distress.

"Fuck, fuck, babe you are so good at this," he panted, squeezing his thighs around my head to push me in further. He moaned the loudest when his tip touched the back of my throat and I gagged a little.

It wasn't long before he was moaning so loud I knew his orgasm was coming at any second. I contemplated edging him, but he was cumming down my throat before I knew it. I let him grip my hair with ungodly strength as he spilled into my mouth.

I pulled off him, swallowing the warm cum before pulling Lyle down to give him a sloppy kiss, making sure he could taste himself.

"You are such a good slut for me," he whispered in my ear. He pulled up his pants while I smiled. My therapist was right. Just giving my mate a blowjob makes me happy, I can't imagine sex.

I stood up to sit on the desk, turning to see Ace with a major hardon he was attempting and failing to hide. Quinn was in the same position, nonchalantly laying on the couch. I was about to say something when the door opened.