Chapter 21: Healers Hands

Sarv watches over Ras, regulating her health where she could, determined to make sure she didn't end up like Ms. Wilson. Ruv visited a lot during these times, as he was usually alone. Sarv was just doing her same procedures to keep Rasazy healthy when Selever entered the room. "Oh hey mama... how is Ras?" Sarv looked back at him, "See for yourself honey..." Selever walked to the side of the bed to look at his sister, "Hey Rasazy... Hang in there alright? Mama, papa, and I are very worried for you..." suddenly Ras closes her eyes and the heart monitor lowers, "W-what!? What just happened!?" Sarv pushes and emergency button, and a certain doctor Z-Doodlez appears in the doorway, "What seems to be the issue?" Sarv looked at the doctor, "Look Ma'am! The heart monitor! I think she may be in a coma!" The doctor looked grim at them, "Don't worry... we'll get her all set up for it..." the scene was unbearably hopeless, because as Sarv knew, a coma would be a horrible thing to watch by. She could always be asleep for years...

It was a while later the worry chipping through Sarv, she knew Rasazy would be fine, but would the infection continue far after her coma? Would she die like this? She only hoped that things could go better, she watched her child in the bed hoping for things to get better, Selever had left the room, and nobody knew where he had gone, by asking hotel staff she figured he had entered the bathroom. Maybe to cry it all out. She needed to call Ruv... she hoped there was a dial phone around.

Ruv did chores alone... working on cleaning dishes from last night. He had basically gotten used to do things like laundry, and cleaning so he learned to enjoy these tasks and the satisfaction they had brought him... for him it was nothing more than his old job, and as much as he wished he could have it back, he knew he would be fine working here, that was until the phone rang... he, brushed dust off the phone pulling it up to his ear assuming it was a wrong number, "Hello?" he spoke his accent string, listening carefully his expression began to change, "What!? You have to be kidding!!" Now he is filled with full worry, "I'm on my way!!" He slams the phone down, and runs out the front door, he was willing to run in this situation, and he knew he had to...