chapter six.

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━CHAPTER SIX 

( BE MY GRAVY ) , save me.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     "SO," JAMIE STARED AT THE MAN THAT WALKED THROUGH HER BEDROOM, A BEAMING SMILE ON HIS FACE. "What is your favorite color? You seem like a red person, maybe even a blue person." She offered to start some sort of conversation after their almost daily-dose of hazy morning sex before work. 

     "What?" Derek asked her in return, slipping his shirt over his head. "I seem like a blue person? You make me sound like I'm depressed, Jamie."

     The woman raised her hands in defense with a shy smile while following him into the bathroom, wrapping her arms around his waist as they both looked at one another through the mirror. "I'm just saying. And hey, let's sleep at your house tonight. Maybe we can get some privacy for once." 

     "Why?"

     "Come on, Derek. We always sleep here. Do you even have a house?"

     Derek continued to smile at her through the mirror, admiration in his eyes. "One what?"

     "A house you know with a closet for your clothes- your personal stuff. Do you have one of those? Or are you like a hobo that just sleeps with me to get free food and a roof over your head."

     "Hmm," He turned around and cupped her chin cutely before walking off with his bag slung over his shoulder, avoiding the question entirely. Jamie sighed before following him downstairs to the kitchen where he said, "Good morning," To the interns occupying it. 

     "You guys want a cupcake?" George asked them, a mouth covered in chocolate. "Izzie made them."

     Jamie smiled like a little girl on Christmas. "Ooh, yes please." And moaned at the delicious taste that filled her mouth. 

     "You know, I like it here." Derek then grabbed a bowel from the cabinet along with the cereal. "Hey, you said so yourself, you liked have your things around, sleeping in your own bed."

     "You're like a health nut, aren't you?" George questioned the attending and Jamie snorted a laugh. "You eat Muesli every morning."

     "No, I don't."

     "Okay the Muesli thing- you do." Izzie agreed with a head nod. "The last 7 days, at least. Right Meredith?" And the youngest Grey sister shrugged a lazy shrug, sipping her coffee before going back to the newspaper in front of her. 

     "Oh, come on," He protested. "I haven't been here for a whole week... have I?"

     Jamie raised her eyebrows at the man who sat across the table. "See? Even the interns think it's weird."

grey's anatomy