CHAPTER: FIVE

September 25, 2022 1:30 PM

Walter's 6th period was the computer lab.
He made his way down a hallway through the schools campus passing anthros through and down the hall.
Trying not to intervene with anyone.
After a brief moment of waiting for everyone to pass down the hallway.
Waiting at the end to get to his class.
He suddenly noticed the same pack of wolves passing by.
That was when he saw her again.
And she saw him.
He ignored her and he knew instantly from what she was wearing was a golden bracelet ring and a golden necklace that she wore that had a white clear stoned crystal hooked to it.
"Great." Walter thought.
She was those kind of people.
The kind that were wealthy.
When he glared at her again she stopped to look at him.
He knew what she was about to do so he quickly looked away and walked away from her and the pack she was in.
Her pack stopped looking at her in confusion until they finally noticed she was staring at me.
They all gave him predatory looks.
While he was walking away.
After the computer lab and hearing from his teacher about how excellent he did in the OS lab.
The bell rang and the class ended.
The students quickly left the room.
But to only leave Walter still sitting in his seat typing endlessly on his laptop listening to Walkman.
He noticed when everyone had already left so he quickly packed his things up and left the room.
But to stop to see a poster saying there is a E-Sports gaming club in the computer lab every Thursday at 7th period.
So he now he knew what he was going to do from now on.
Once he left the class room.
He checked the hall to see if the coast was clear.
Because that wolf and her pack gave him a predatory gaze and he knew they wanted trouble.
So he changed his walking route to his next period.
His most unfavorite subject of all.
Gym.
Once he checked to see no one was in the gym he made his way toward the bleachers.
But when he turned the corner.
A few feet away from him was the anthro wolf he came across in the hallway and her pack.
She slowly walked up to him towering slightly over him.
She glared at him.
But he stood his ground.
He didn't flinch or show any sign of fear from his facial expressions on his face.
Realizing he was pinned to a wall with her paw against the wall where he was leaning above the side of his head.
"Do you have a problem with me?" She said growling at him.
He looked at her in silence and she knew this meant he didn't know.
But he answered her question.
"I don't know, do I?" He asked in a sarcastic tone in his voice.
Her Yellow eyes glowed causing her to bare her white canines at him.
He assumed she was about to strike at him but the other students of the class came in.
She quickly moved away from him and walked back to her pack.
But she stopped to look at him with a glare.
"This isn't over." She said with a snarl and left with the pack to go to the girls locker room.
Walter sighed and shook his head and returned to walk up the bleachers.
As he sat down pulled out his laptop and began typing again pulling up an unfinished file.
"Jerk." Walter muttered under his breath.

To be continued