CHAPTER: NINE

Walter couldn't forgive himself for what he did to those anthros.
He just hoped they were going to be fine.
But he needed to look into this Vanessa.
And hope that she could forgive him, but if she doesn't that's okay, he had dealt with that kind of stuff before.
After what felt like endless walking on the Highway and down a street.
He finally reached where his house stood.
On the very road, he lived on.
Greenfield lane.
In a small private housing community.
Walking down the street I noticed my house and no vehicle on the driveway in front of the house.
"Looks like she's not here yet." He said.
Realizing and assuming she was not home, yet.
Walter reaches the front door, reaches for his house key in his pants pocket, and inserts it into the door lock.
Turning it counterclockwise.
Once inside, closing the front door behind him, he dropped off his bag and belongings in his room.
Once settled in the house he grabbed himself a drink from the fridge and went back inside his room.
The walls were painted an ocean blue covered with thriller and suspense movies and framed pieces of geometric art on the walls.
Had a bookshelf filled with books by many human authors: Lee Child, David Baldacci, Dan Brown, and Andy Weir.
Walter had an interest in science fiction and mystery, thriller, and suspense.
And even in comics also.
Even had a small minimum collection of the very original comic issues of MARVEL Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Thor, and X-MEN.
He looked at his movie posters and the main protagonists: The Nobody, The Accountant, and The Equalizer.
Walter walked over to his desk opening up the draw from the desk.
To reveal a leather notebook that was marked in black marker handwriting.
The Outcast.
Sitting on the chair in front of the desk and pulling out a pen from his desk pencil holder.
Opening the book from its elastic band around it, he opened it to his unfinished page.
He wrote the date and what happened, especially when it comes to his first day.
That's when he pulled out a small photo of him from a younger age, and a human woman holding him.
"Sigh, I miss you too..." He muttered, that's when he tucked it back in his notebook.
After he took a moment to breathe, he walked over to his bag to possibly check for any schoolwork that he might need to do.

To be continued