CHAPTER: TWENTYSEVEN

Walter's POV

I was walking through the woods, my shoes covered in dirt and moisturized from the witness surface of the ground that I was jogging through in the woods, but it was a miracle when I was and could find where I was going.

After 45 minutes of walking, I noticed the distillation in the distance and that the warehouse I worked in was there.

"Finally, about damn time," I muttered, walking over to the warehouse.

I entered through the hidden panels—there was a door area for me to join—and then walked to the warehouse, which looked like nobody was inside or outside of my hideout.

I did my number combination for the door to the warehouse, where I usually came in and out from the open.

I turned on the power grid so it would illuminate the place. I went over to my desktop, turned on my monitors and PC tower, and then typed in through a private web search police department, which I was able to redirect to where the local police in the city were, and saw a live News report of the incident that happens at the comic shop and a male anthro and female human news reporter at the local news network in the city told that an unexpected force caused a collision on a local comic book shop, and that's when after watching enough of the fact of them mentioning that I took don three anthro lion teens, I had to be able to get into the camera's if that store had any and at that moment when I was able to read that there was only one, I froze and leaned into the chair I was sitting in which was an overused gaming chair. "Man," I muttered, sighing and rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"I have to fix this," I said.

Before I could do anything else or even delete what was on the camera footage or recorded footage, my camera alarms went off, and I looked to see my grandmother's car come into the driveway of the house, showing on my monitor.

"She's home?" I asked.

I turned everything off, hoping to take care of it later.

I left my warehouse, making sure to secure and turnrid. I then walked to the house's backyard. Once off the power g, I reached the sliding glass door; I could close it before she entered through the front door.

I then pretend to sit up slightly from the couch. When she came over, I could see she looked angry when she looked at me, so I kept my cool.

"Walter." She said in a severe, straight tone.

"Yes?" I asked, keeping my tone in check and calm.

"What happened in school?" She asked until she noticed that I was slightly covered in blood and sweat.

To be continued