CHAPTER: EIGHTEEN

Beep! Beep!
That's when Walter woke up from his blaring alarm clock going off on his bedroom nightstand.
Looking over to what the alarm said.
7:45 AM
Slowly getting up and pressing the snooze button, he walked over to his bathroom.
Once he was all cleaned up, he grabbed his bag with his usual school belongings.
He left his bedroom, making his way down the stairs.
Assuming he was going to see his grandmother drinking her coffee, but didn't see her anywhere in the living room, dining room, or kitchen.
"Where is she?" Walter thought.
Before he could check her bedroom, he noticed a yellow Post Note on the fridge door.
Walking over to see it had blue ink handwriting on it.
Honey, had to go meet the principal, be careful.
"Sigh, well looks like I'll have to walk to school," Walter muttered.
He grabbed a protein bar from his usual spot in the kitchen cupboard and left the house locking the door behind him.
That's when he pulled out his walkman from his bag and played a random song while walking his way to school, eating his protein bar.
But to stop and notice a pitch-black coated SUV BMW x7 parked at the edge of a sidewalk curb facing his house.
He looked at it and to see someone was inside it in the front passenger seat.
But ignored it.
Once he left the neighborhood, the car started to follow him.
And Walter knew about this, so he let it follow him.
"Now I know what she met by be careful." Walter thought.

To be continued