CHAPTER: TWENTYTWO

The two dark figures in the jackets rode on endlessly until they stopped at the edge of the woods.
Where a cell tower stood
In the night, they were able to pull up images from satellite to surveillance, and from every phone all over the world.
That when they were able to pull up who they were looking for on their helmeted visor, a human boy sitting on the bleachers in a school gym, that threw a volleyball at an anthro wolf, and the title of the video was from Tiktok titled No-fur throws a ball at volleyball player.
One of the dark figures walked back to the bikes, and so did the other, and that's when they were able to trace the origin of where the video came from.
They spoke in a digital electronic voice from their helmets, then they continued on the road.

Lez was processing what she saw from the video that Ava's father sent her.
"How could one No-fur take down my daughter." She growled in both anger and confusion.
That's when she got another call, answered it, and put it on speaker.
"Yes?"
"Miss Lex, we have a problem." A male voice spoke through the other side of the call.
"Sigh, what is it?" Lex asked, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger.
"One of your hired guns is not responding." The male voice said.
"What the fuck does that mean?" She asked, slightly irritated and confused at the same time.
"That means that whoever got to him was either the target or something else." The male voice said.
She drew her phone away from her ear.
"Shit!" She yelled.
After saying that, she took a breather, bringing the phone back to her ear.
"Anything else?" She asked.
"We were able to trace the vehicle that he used from where it is now." The male voice said.
"Where is it?" Lez asked.
"A mile from between where the target lives and goes to school." The male voice explained.
"But we need to collect it before the police in that area discover it." The male voice said.
"Fine, Send a recovery team to retrieve the vehicle before the police do," Lez said.
"Yes, Ma'am." The male voice said through the other side of the line.
"Good, Bye," Lex said, before hanging up.
Once she hung up, Lex looked to see the video again, except it was paused, and saw the picture of the No-fur.
Seeing his facial expressions full of unemotional reactions.
"What kind of No-fur takes down an anthro like that?" Lex thought.
That's when after looking at the No-furs face again one more time.
She started to form a venomous grin.
"Guess I'll have to pay this No-fur a visit," Lez growled, her canines showing as she got up from her chair and stormed out of the room.

To be Continued