CHAPTER: TWELVE

Deep the woods, outside of the town and city that Walter was in.
A triangular blue aura-shaped portal popped out causing the woods to vibrate both trees and the ground.
Once it opened two dark metallic suited figures came out from it.

Once the portal closed behind them.
They scanned the area. One of them pulled a triangular Rubix-shaped object and scanned the whole area.
That's when their sensors picked up a bar&grill.
Only 3 miles from where they were.
And looking at one another, one of them nodding, they launched themselves skyward.
Flying towards their destination.

Walter finished the last piece of his schoolwork, sitting on the couch.
He went back to his bedroom grabbing his bag.
Until he pulled out the flyer he got from school about participating in an E-Sports gaming club.
"Sigh, guess It wouldn't hurt to try." He said.
But stopped to notice it was already sunset.
He checked his clock.
6:30 PM
"She should have already been home by now." He said.
Grabbing his bag he quickly went the back door of the house into the woods out from his backyard.
Once in the woods in the dark areas of it, he came across a warehouse that a metallic wired dense that was electric but when he climbed over it he didn't get shocked or electrocuted.
Back on the ground, he pulled out a key set that had a Batman figurine keychain on it.
He got near a dark green-colored door.
Once he opened it with the key set he had.
He got inside closing it behind him and clocking it even though he was surrounded by our darkness.
Feeling a lever on the right side, with his right hand, he pulled it upward and soon filled the whole building with light.
The place with partially filled with advanced technical equipment and Walter would call it his HQ.

To be continued