CHAPTER: TWO

September 25, 2022 7:45 AM

Walter: " School. " He said bluntly in a irritated tone.
His grandmother looked over at him.
Lucy: " Hey, it's going to be fine, okay? " She said in a reassuring tone.
He turned his head to the right and looked at her in the eyes.
Walter: " Okay. " He sighed in irritation.
He started to grab his backpack and his Walkman with the headset still plugged in as he opened the vehicle's front passenger door.
Lucy: " Bye, Honey. " She said as he started to close the passenger door.
Walter: " Bye. " He said in a warm tone with a small smile on his face.
When he closed the front passenger seat door to the vehicle, he turned himself around to be faced by his new school.
Once his grandmother drove off with the other vehicles from the curb of the school, he carefully made his way to the front door.
But to be seen by anthropomorphic animals staring and whispering to one another of the other anthropomorphic animals outside from the school.
He ignored it and them as he made his way to the front two doors of the school front entrance.
As he passed the anthropomorphic animals, he saw them glaring at him and staring at him as he passed them towards his new locker.
307.
That was when he pulled out a folded lined piece of paper from his pants pocket and began to unfold it to reveal blue ink handwritten numbers.
1-18-36.
He turned it through a little to reset it and turned to the right than the left than to the right.
Able to open it he began to put his belongings inside his new locker.
Suddenly he noticed a group a anthropomorphic animals.

To be continued
Please leave any comments or feedback