CHAPTER: SIX

September 25, 2022 2:15 PM

Walter reached the bleachers to work on his laptop.
Sitting down on the highest part of the benches.
And began working again.
tapping and focusing on the computer screen.
He looked to notice the other students that were in the gym.
Seeing that the coach was a grey wolf.
And to see the female anthros dressed up in their school volleyball team clothing.
To also see the male anthros just going their separate ways.
Walter scowled, watching them as they all left the girls changing locker room, and the boys changing room.
One of the female anthro lion volleyball players grabbed a ball from a cart and they started to play.
"Ball!" One of them said, tossing it to the other players.
Walter continued to focus on his typing. But he couldn't stand the sound of shoes speaking on the gym floor, shouting, and the next noises in general. So he pulled out his Walkman and played a song to cancel out the noise from around him.
"Serving 4 out of 5!" An anthro female German Shepherd said. Serving to the other side of the net to the team.
Slowly taking a breather.
An anthro feline female tiger, fit and in shape wore a volleyball team clothing outfit, her head fur wrapped in a ponytail. She took a moment to collect herself, before hitting the ball again.
But when she strikes the ball, under she noticed a human boy sitting on the bleachers doing something on a laptop.
Wham!
She has knocked off the volleyball falling on the side of her head.
"Ow!" She said, in irritation, bringing her hand to the side of her head.
"Ava! Come on! Get your head back in the game!" One of her teammates called out to hear.
"Sorry!" She said, rubbing the slightly pained side of her head.
She looks back slightly at the human boy. But turned back to focus on her game.

To be continued