CHAPTER: TWENTY

The principal guided Lucy Speilberg in front of her desk where she can sit.
Once she was seated, The principal also sat down.
"I assume you know why you are here?" The principal asked.
Lucy didn't even have a second like this anthro, Lucy knew something was up and she did not like it.
"No, I don't," Lucy said casually, without giving the principal any hints of doubt in her voice.
"I see, well let me get to that then." The principal said, turning to her desktop monitor, and typing in a few keys on her keyboard.
after a second of waiting The principal turned her monitor to where Lucy could see what it was showing, to her shock it was a surveillance camera recording that showed Walter, getting his belongings from his locker and being greeted by a group of anthro wolves.
Lucy could see the smirk on her face and that ticked her off.
Once the video reached the part when Adam attacked, the principal paused it and turned her focus on Lucy.
"This is what troubles me, Ms. Speilberg." The principal asked.
"What does?" Lucy asked.
"That Walter, your grandson, was able to take down one of the group of wolves twice his size and send one of them critically injured to the hospital." The principal said, explaining to Lucy as if she knew what she was talking about.
"That has nothing to do about why I am here," Lucy said, in a serious and stern tone.
The principal took a moment looking at Lucy for a moment.
"It doesn't, but what my concern is, is he prone to violence?" The principal asked.
"Based on what I've seen, he's very well knowledge of martial arts and military combat." The principal asked.
looking at Lucy with a look of concern but a hint of anger included.
"No, what he told me and what I saw in that video is that he was defending himself," Lucy said.
"Sigh, of course, but how did he learn to fight for himself? His father?" The principal asked.
Lucy looked at the Principle hard.
"This has nothing to do with what happened," Lucy said. sternly, dropping the principal's question.
"Why are you so interested in his life, more than what about why he attacked those wolf teens?" Lucy said.
"That's not your concern." The principal said, sternly at Lucy.
"Then we have nothing more to talk about," Lucy said, grabbing her things and lifting herself, and walking out towards the door.
And Leaves the office.
After Lucy was gone, the principal pulled out her phone from her desk and dialed a number on it.
Bring it to her ear.
"We have a problem." The principal said.

Walter was in the cafeteria at a lunch table.
After what happened in the woods, he needed something to do to get it off his mind.
so he played a game of chess.
Around him were anthros in the academy either outside or inside the cafeteria.
Walter was playing chess with an anthro male weasel chess player from the academy chess club.
"Check." The weasel said.
Walter took a moment before, moving his rook to the weasel's king.
"Mate," Walter said.

At the cafeteria line, where the anthros were ordering their food, Carly and Ava were talking about what they got on their tests.
When they were walking out after getting their food and talking about going to the comic shop to get more of the Marvel latest issue.
Ava noticed the human she saw from both outside the school and gym yesterday.
Carly was confused at first but noticed what Ava was staring at.
Carly looked at Ava with a smug look on her face.
"Go talk to him," Carly muttered.
"No!" Ava quietly said.
"Fine, then I will," Carly said.
Carly was about to walk over to where the human boy was sitting.
But Ava finally followed with her and slowly came up to him.
at that moment, when he was bout to move his chess piece, he stopped looking up at her.
"Hi, you probably don't know me, but my name is Ava, I'm in your gym class, and my friend and I were wondering if we could sit with you?" Ava asked.
Walter looked at her then at her friend.
At that moment, he made his move with his chess piece against the anthro weasel's king.
leaving him shocked.
"Checkmate," Walter said, grabbing his things and starting to leave.
Ava and Carly were left confused.
But Ava stopped him.
"Wait!" Ava said, causing to her relief that the human stopped slightly looking in her direction.
"Do you like comics?" She asked.
Walter looked at her.
"Yes." He said.
"Great! me and my friend Carly were planning to go to a comic shop after school, and were wondering if you want to come with us?" Ava asked.
Walter looked at her, then at her friend again.
"...Sure," Walter said.
That's when she pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil, writing something down.
Once she was done she handed it o him.
He took it to look at it.
It was a phone na number and a date that was a tilted party.
"That's my phone number. And I was wondering if you are interested in a party later this weekend?" Ava asked.
"Okay." He said, before leaving.
He left the cafeteria to go to the public school library.
Ava was confused but happy altogether.
"Don't you think he's weird?" Carly asked.
Ava looked at her as if Carly said something rude.
"I like Weird," Ava said.

To be continued