Chapter 26

"Sasuke," Naruto whispered the raven's name as soft lips placed chaste kisses against his neck. He felt Sasuke's lips turn upward into a smirk against his heated skin, and he bit back a moan as he felt a talented tongue trail slowly.

Strong arms wrapped around his waist and lifted, causing him to wrap his own arms against the raven's neck, holding on tightly as he was laid down on top of the bed. Sasuke began to kiss and nip down his body, his skin heating up quickly. The raven stopped just above his waistline as he sat up, lustful onyx eyes staring him down.

Through half-lidded eyes, Naruto watched Sasuke's lips move, no sound coming out but it didn't matter as suddenly he was moaning as Sasuke's hands began to massage his inner thighs sensually.

The feeling didn't last long however, a shrill ringing caused his cerulean eyes to snap open and he realized, it was all just a dream. He glared at the ceiling as his ringtone from his cell phone kept going off. He sat up abruptly with a growl, his arousal quickly disappearing.

"What?" He answered with a snap, not bothering to check who it was.

"Oh why Naruto, is that anyway to greet me first thing in the morning? How rude." The sarcastically sweet voice of Gaara replied and Naruto rolled his eyes before they narrowed in a glare.

"How the fuck did you get my number?" He growled out.

"I hope you got my text about what you need to do tonight." Gaara avoided the blonde's questions. "I'll briefly go over it now too. Sai will pick you up around four, you'll drive to the community college and you'll hang around the commons area, mingle a little." Naruto could practically hear the smirk growing on his face. "Get a couple successful suckers and Sai will take care of the rest. It's the college's biggest game of the season, you'll have plenty of people to pick from."

Naruto rolled his eyes before letting out an annoyed growl. "Come on, Gaara. This is too risky, I don't want to do stupid shit like this anymore."

"Oh? Do I have to threaten to take Sasuke away from you, Naruto?"

Naruto's breath hitched before he sucked his teeth. "Whatever. Sasuke isn't interested in other people." He felt his own confident smirk bloom on his face until a chuckle came from the other line. He frowned at Gaara's amusement.

"I don't know, he seemed pretty content with Sakura's attention today earlier at the diner, hm?" Naruto's eyes widened at Gaara's comment. He was there at the diner?

Despite how he had the information, Gaara was still right. And even though they did talk it out, Naruto wasn't so sure that something like that wouldn't happen again. He let out a defeated sigh and then a groan. "Fine." He grumbled . "I'll do it."

"Thank you, Naruto." Cerulean eyes rolled at the sarcastically sweet tone that Gaara once again adopted. "You're such a great brother."

Without saying anything else, Naruto hung up on him. His phone vibrated and he glanced at the screen to see the text message that Gaara mentioned at the beginning of the conversation. He quickly changed before heading downstairs.

As Naruto walked into the kitchen, Itachi was cooking in the kitchen and Sasuke was sitting in one of the stools, watching with a bored look. "Morning!" The blonde greeted with a small smile. He climbed into the stool next to Sasuke. "Where's Konan?"

Itachi glanced at him briefly before going back to his cooking. "She headed over to Akatsuki. She was feeling creative."

Naruto sat up in his seat before turning to Sasuke, a wide grin on his face. Sasuke raised a dark eyebrow at Naruto's eager look. "Did you want to head over before we both have to do our own things? A quick little date?"