Chapter 17

Therapy was over quickly once the pair came back. Kakashi gave them the same assignment for the weekend, earning him a 'lazy bastard' comment from Kiba. No one else seemed to complain or care.

"Hey guys, wait up!" Suigetsu called out to Naruto and Sasuke, waving his arms as they were about to cross the parking lot. Sasuke rolled his eyes but stopped along with Naruto. "I wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out at my place tomorrow. I'm having a small gathering with everyone here."

Before Naruto could agree, Sasuke held up his hand. 'We have plans tomorrow.'

Naruto raised an eyebrow in response to Sasuke. "Plans? What plans do we have?"

"You guys have plans?" Kiba overheard, walking up next to Suigetsu. "What kind of plans? We can join in?"

Ino and Karin were trailing close behind the brunette and Ino's eagerness to join in was shown clearly on her face. "We're in too!"

Sasuke scowled at the group and looked back at Naruto who was giving him a curious look. 'It was supposed to be plans for me and you.'

"Well what are they? They can join in too, can't they?"

Sasuke once again looked at the faces in the group, all their faces hopeful. He once again met eyes with Naruto who was practically giving him the puppy dog look. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. 'Fine. They can join in.'

Naruto jumped and clapped his hands. "You guys can come too!"

The group cheered, except for Sasuke who decided to keep glaring at them. He tapped Naruto on the shoulder. 'No Sakura though. Make sure Ino and Karin know.'

Naruto nodded. He turned to face the girls. "No Sakura, okay? Just us."

"Got it." Ino smiled at Naruto.

"She's going to be so jealous that I'm hanging out with Sasuke." Karin cackled.

"Uh oh, the crazy is coming out." Suigetsu muttered to Kiba who nodded in agreement.

"I heard that!" Karin hissed back at him. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, turning to look away. "But I don't care because I'll be hanging out with Sasuke."

Sasuke rolled his eyes at her response while everyone else gave her a concerned look.

"What are we even doing?" Ino questioned.

"Oh you're right!" Naruto pointed out. He turned to face Sasuke. "You're trying to make plans without telling me." He smirked at the raven. "What if I already made some?"

Sasuke glared at Naruto. 'You wish.'

"Alright, so what are we doing?" Kiba interrupted, getting impatient.

They all set their eyes on Sasuke. 'I was going to take you to the gallery to finish the rest of the exhibits. And I wanted to get some of my own art started.'

Naruto's eyes widened. "You want to show them all that?"

Sasuke shrugged. 'But not my studio. I'm going to be working on something and I want it to be a surprise.'

Naruto's curiosity was spiked and he was going to question further until Karin spoke up.

"So what are we going to do?" She questioned impatiently. She could feel the jealousy bubbling up and she tried to quell it down.

"Oh. We're going to be going to an art gallery!"

"An art gallery?" Kiba and Suigetsu both groaned. "Maybe we should just chill at your place still."