Chapter 15

The next morning, Naruto awoke, stretching as he climbed out of the bed. He went into the bathroom and began to get ready for a shower.

Suddenly Sasuke's door opened, the raven casually leaning against the door frame with a smirk.

"What are you doing?!" Naruto screeched as he quickly pulled his shirt back down, his face darkened with a blush.

'I was hoping to help the planet by saving water and showering with you.' Sasuke's smirk seemed to only get bigger as Naruto glared at him.

"Nice try. Now get out and let me shower in peace."

He gave the blonde a shrug before making his way out the bathroom.

It wasn't long before Naruto was finished with his shower and done getting ready for the day. He made his way down stairs and into the kitchen. He was surprised to see Konan and Itachi, leaning against the island, kissing passionately.

"Uh, good morning, guys." Naruto greeted awkwardly.

The two slowly pulled away from each other. "Good morning, Naruto." Itachi replied, Konan smiling at him.

"Shouldn't you be leaving for work?" Naruto asked, looking at the clock on the oven.

"I'm taking the day off." He replied with a shrug. He walked over to the fridge and opened the door. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"A burger." Konan quickly replied, hopping onto the counter.

Naruto quickly turned to face her, a look of bewilderment on his face. "For breakfast?"

She smirked at him. "Yeah, why not? Food is food. It doesn't change taste just cause time does."

"She does have a point." Itachi pointed out. He leaned down and pulled out a package of meat. "It's not like food changes taste depending on the time of day."

Naruto looked at him skeptically. "I guess that's true."

Sasuke walked into the kitchen just at that moment, striding over to the stool that Naruto was standing next to at the island. He sat down and looked at the room. 'What's for breakfast?'

"Burgers." All three of them replied, each in a different tone.

He blinked at them before rolling his eyes. 'Let me guess, Konan's idea?'

Itachi and Naruto nodded while Konan gave him a superior look. "You got a problem?"

'Nope.' He hopped off the stool. 'I'm gonna skip breakfast and work on some art before therapy.' He walked out of the room.

"O-okay!" Naruto called out after him, unsure of whether or not he should follow.

After what Naruto could only call an interesting breakfast, he waited until Itachi and Konan left before he made a quick plate of scrambled eggs and toast and headed to Sasuke's room.

He knocked on the door before walking in. "Hey, I brought you some breakfast!"

Sasuke gave him a quick nod in acknowledgement before turning his attention back to the computer.

Naruto walked over and set the plate on the desk before sitting in the chair that he usually sat in. "I had fun yesterday. I think it's actually the first time I went on a legit date."

Sasuke looked at him, eyes slightly widened. 'Really?'

Naruto nodded. "Yeah. With Sai, I didn't really go out on dates like that. There was always usually someone with us."

There was silence between the two of them until Sasuke gave Naruto a small smile. 'It was a first for me too. And I had a good time.'

Naruto stared at Sasuke, mouth agape. "No way! Your first date?!"

Sasuke nodded.

"You came off as such a player though."

Sasuke gave him a smirk. 'Just because I never went on a date doesn't mean I never got any.'

Naruto rolled his eyes as Sasuke went back to his computer. "Whatever."

The two hung out in Sasuke's room until it was time to go to Sasuke's therapy. The two said goodbye to Itachi and Konan before the two headed to Naruto's car and climbed in.

When they arrived there, everybody but Kakashi was already sitting in the circle.

"Hey Naruto! Sasuke!" Ino greeted them with a smile.

"I saved you a seat, Sasuke!" Karin patted the empty seat in between her and Suigetsu.

Sasuke looked at the other empty chair between Ino and Kiba and immediately headed over to it, taking a seat with his arms crossed over his chest.

Karin pouted as Naruto sat down next to her, giving her a sheepish grin. "Guess we're seat buddies, Karin!" She gave him a glare and he gulped before turning to Ino. "So, what are Friday's like?"

"Kind of like a free day." Ino replied. "Whatever is bothering us, or if something is on our mind, we talk about it. It's a venting day. Speaking of which," she gave him a mischievous grin. "Something's been bothering me since Wednesday."

"Oh really, Ino?" Karin's tone also changed to a more mischievous one.

Kiba narrowed his eyes at the two girls. "You guys have something planned. I just know it."

Ino shrugged. "It's not really a plan as much as it's a question for our dear Naruto."

"You know, he's technically not even a part of this therapy group. He doesn't even have to participate. As long as he interprets for Sasuke, he doesn't have to say anything else." Suigetsu casually pointed out.

Naruto gave the group a large smile. "Don't worry about that guys, I'm practically an open book!"

'You're going to regret saying that.' Sasuke signed with a shrug.

"What'd he say?" Karin asked, turning herself to face Naruto.

He waved his hand, brushing it off. "Don't worry about it. Like I said, I don't have secrets."

"Alright then," Ino leaned forward in her seat, her grin even wider. Naruto watched her wearily, slightly leaning backwards in his chair. "So what's the whole story between you and Sai? And don't skimp out on any details."

'Told you.' Sasuke gave Naruto a superior smirk. In response, the blonde stuck out his tongue at the raven.

"Oh yeah! Spill the deets!" Karin latched onto the blonde's arm, causing Sasuke's eyebrow to twitch as he stared at the tight grip.

"Uh, I." Naruto began to stutter.

"Yeah! You said you have no secrets, so tell!" Kiba smirked at him.

"Shouldn't we wait until Kakashi gets here?" Naruto tried to stall, he pried his arm out of Karin's grip. "He should be here to direct the conversation, and make sure we don't get off track of today's topic."

"Kakashi's always late." Suigetsu once again pointed out. "And it's his fault if he misses anything. And half the time he's not even paying attention. We can start a session with or without him."

"But still." Naruto frowned.

"No excuses, Naruto." Ino leaned even closer. "Now tell us, the story between you and Sai."