Chapter 11

“W-what did you say?” Naruto asked once the shock overcame him.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. ‘I asked if you wanted to go out with me.’

“Like a date?”

There was a loud smack as Sasuke hit his forehead. He rolled his eyes before looking at the blonde. ‘Yeah, moron, like a date.’

Naruto studied him carefully before looking up at the ceiling in thought. “Hm.” He scrunched up his nose and gave a playfully disgusted face towards the raven. “I don't know. I heard you can be a real jerk. I don't know if I want to be with that type of guy.”

Sasuke studied him carefully and Naruto tried his best to keep a straight face. Sasuke smirked as he saw the corner of Naruto's mouth twitching. ‘I know you're messing with me. Just admit you want me.’

The blonde laughed out loud. “Whatever you say, bastard.”

Sasuke stood up from the bed and looked expectantly at the blonde. ‘Come on.’

Naruto looked up at him in confusion. “Where are we going?”

Sasuke rolled his eyes and held out his hand for the blonde to take. ‘On a date. Obviously.’

Naruto narrowed his eyes. “But like, where?”

‘It's a surprise.’ Sasuke signed with a smirk. ‘Go get ready.’

“Yeah, yeah.” Naruto mumbled to himself, standing up.

He walked into his room and decided to dress a little nicer than the orange hoodie and jeans he had on. He pulled out a black T-shirt and then a dark grey button up that was decorated with white stars along with a pair of black skinny jeans and his favorite orange converse.

He left his bedroom and knocked on Sasuke's door from the hallway. “I'm ready!”

Sasuke came out a minute later, dressed in a dark blue tank hoodie, and a long sleeved black shirt underneath. He was also wearing Greg cargo shorts along with a pair of black vans. He leaned against his door frame and looked the blonde up and down. ‘Looking good.’

Naruto blushed and scratched at his cheek nervously. “You're not too bad yourself.”

‘Let's go, I'll drive.’ Sasuke stepped out and closed his door behind him, heading for the stairs.

“Wait, you can drive?!” Naruto exclaimed quickly following behind him. “Since when?!”

They reached the bottom of the and Sasuke turned to him, rolling his eyes. ‘Since I was sixteen. I'm a mute, not disabled.’ He made his way to the garage, Naruto hot on his trail.

“What if you get pulled over?!”

‘Just don't get pulled over.’

Naruto sucked his teeth. They reached the car and he climbed in the passenger seat. “No for real! What would you do?”

‘Just start signing.’ Sasuke turned on the car and backed out of the driveway, beginning the drive.

Naruto casually looked out the window. Every now and then he'd glance at the raven, his gaze focused on the road.

It wasn't a long drive and before Naruto knew it, Sasuke pulled into a parking lot of what looked like an old abandoned warehouse. He nervously sat in the car while Sasuke climbed out of the driver's seat.

‘You coming?’ Sasuke asked as he opened Naruto's door, raising an eyebrow at the fact that Naruto still had his seatbelt on.

“I don't know, this seems sketchy as fuck for a first date.” Naruto commented looking out at the building. “Are you gonna like, torture me or something? Some extreme fifty shades of gray deal?”