Chapter 19

The group walked back to Sasuke's studio, knocking on his door to alert them they were there. Sasuke made his way out, joining the group in the lobby where Deidara said his goodbyes.

"Let's meet at the diner." Ino suggested as soon as they were all in the parking lot. "Since it's Sakura's day off and she already gave up for the day, I doubt she'd be there."

"Makes sense to me." Suigetsu agreed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. Naruto raised his eyebrow at him. "Is that okay with you, Sasuke?"

'I just don't see a point in discussing our date with them. It's our business.'

This time, it was Naruto who rolled his eyes. He looked back at the group, four pairs of curious eyes on him. He let out a sigh. "Yeah, we can meet up there. He's just grumpy."

Kiba snickered. "What else is new?"

A glare was sent his way by both Sasuke himself and Karin.

"Alright, great! Let's all meet there then!" Ino clapped her hands together before walking towards her car, Karin following behind her.

"See ya soon, guys!" Kiba waved as he followed Suigetsu to his car.

Naruto turned to Sasuke with a smile. "Alright, let's go!"

They reached the diner quickly and made their way inside where the group was already waiting for them.

"Don't worry, Sasuke." Karin smiled sweetly at the raven as he sat down between Naruto and Suigetsu. "I double checked for you to make sure Sakura wouldn't be here."

Sasuke stared at her blankly before letting out a grunt as Naruto's elbow jabbed into his side.

Naruto smiled back at her. "He says thank you."

A waitress soon arrived, taking their orders. As soon as she left, Ino leaned on the table, setting her gaze on Naruto and Sasuke. She gave them a smirk. "So, your date, how'd it go?"

Naruto sheepishly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It went pretty good."

"Come on, blondie! We need details!" Kiba urged.

"Yeah, spill em!" Suigetsu poked Sasuke's side. The raven gave him a warning glare but Suigetsu ignored it.

"Th-there's not much to tell. We just went to the art gallery and looked at a couple galleries. Really, nothing special." Naruto tried to brush it off.

"No kiss, or anything?" Ino inquired, eyeing the blonde.

"No. Not that time." Naruto mumbled.

There was a collective gasp and Naruto groaned as Sasuke's elbow went into his own side. He glared at the raven only to receive one back. "What's your prob-"

"You kissed Sasuke?!" Karin's voice shouted. The restaurant briefly went silent as all eyes stared at them.

Suigetsu waved everyone's gaze away and glared at the red-head. "Are you crazy screaming like a madwoman?"

"I'm sorry but it's just shocking news." Karin huffed.

Ino rolled her eyes. "Is it really so shocking?"

"Yeah, I mean he's here now, only because of Naruto." Kiba pointed out.

Naruto blinked as he felt a poke on his shoulder. He looked back at Sasuke.

'Tell them to shut up.' Sasuke signed, cheeks slightly red.

Naruto snickered. "Aw, you getting embarrassed?"