treize

They drive to the little girl's new school as they've finally settled down in Seoul with tge help of Lucas and Mark. Donghyuck been helping on house hunting which is very helpful and get him a decent studio apartment, enough for the both of him and Emily to stay.

Taeyong has been dramatically said that the younger is finally grow up and don't need him anymore when in fact, Renjun know he couldn't live without his older brothers at all. So he shushes him with a promise that they'll comeback again in every holiday, be it Christmas or even Thanksgiving. Just to sooth the older. Jaehyun send him a sympathies for having to deal with whiny Taeyong.

"It's okay, he's my brother after all." Renjun smiled brightly at both Jaehyun and Ten when they called him through a FaceTime.

As he pulled over their car near the school, he look at the girl nervously. In case the girl throwing tantrum of not wanting to go to school, he's just scared if burdening the daughter with a new place to settled down, again.

"Are you ready little girl?" The father pinch the girl's cheek, who's looking a tad too sad to get off from the car.

She softly hummed as she played with the hem of her sleeves. Biting her lips in the process, she fidgeting a little and look at his father. "Is it normal if i feel so nervous? That my heart practically about to burst and head been poubding so crazy, i could somehow hear it," she grimace a little.

Renjun chuckled. He cupped the girl's cheeks between his palms. Giving a little pinch here and there, he shooked his head. "It's normal love. It's a new place that you have to get use to. So it normal to feel nervous."

Prying away her father's hands, she nodded at his words. "Okay baba. I'll go now." She finally getting of from the car as she opened it carefully. "Goodbye, i love you." She blowed her kiss.

"Love you too. Have fun at school!"

Donghyuck look up and down of the people in front of him. Right in front of his office building, Neo Tech Corp. Great! He said to himself. 'What the fuck did i do to earn this shit early in the morning' he grubted under his breath.

He sighed for the nth times. "Why? Did you really think that i'll just tell the both of you that easy?"

Jeno shifted slightly to get closer to Donghyuck who's looking at him and Jaemin like he is ready to murder them. "Please Hyuck. We need to meet Renjun again to correct the things that we've done. It not easy to forgives us, i know, but please, for the sake of Renjun and Emily, gives us a chance to make them truly happy."

Donghyuck raised his brow. Then he look at the silent Jaemin who's seems much more miserable than Jeno, but truthfully, both of them looks so pitiful. He grunted lowly.

"For years you asked. What makes you think i'll finally tell you? Because i will never do something that will make Renjun hate me." The men tried to protest but he put his palms to both of their faces. "He suffered a lot now. It's been too hard to patch him back like now, i don't need you both to destroy it again. I'm sorry, but i can't tell you his details."

The middle korean then tried to leave the men with nothing to say, but the ringing on his phone catch him off guard. He took it quickly and read who just called him.

???: HYUCK!

Donghyuck: Woahh, calm down. What's wrong (he paused and look at Jeno and Jaemin. Eyes full of curiosity and hopeful that its Renjun who just called him.) Jun?

Renjun: Em, Emily just- she just-

Donghyuck: what's wrong? What's wrong with Em? (He panicked and tried to scramble away from the two but stop when the next words from Renjun hit him like a slap on his entire body)