vingt deux

Yuta put down all the groceries he bought from the local store. He looks at Jeno and Jaemin who's playing with his son, Mimi. A year younger than Emily. With a blank face, he plop himself on the couch next to them.

"What did you buy hyung?" Jaemin asked while eyes still fix on Mimi. Tackling her on each side of her cheeks.

After ponding for awhile. Yuta just finally don't give a shit anymore. "I saw Renjun the other day."

Jeno and Jaemin, like a thunder strike them, stunned for a moment. But Jaemin quickly regain his composure.

"Ehem, where? Where did you saw him?" Jaemin ask while trying to play fool.

"In a café. He works there." Yuta said, grabbing a slice of apple. Munching it while searching for a tv remote.

"Oh," his younger brother just nod and continue to play nonchalant to everything. He nudge Jeno to make him come back to reality.

"And apparently, he had a boyfriend." The older continue to munch on the apple.

Instantly, both of the younger look at Yuta with a face full of horror. "WHAT?!" they shout at the same time.

"Uff, jinx." Yuta laugh looking at the miserable couple.

Jaemin grab Yuta's shoulder. Shaking him a little while trying to force an answer. "Where? Who? When?" Jaemin frowning so hard that Yuta sure his brows will fall from his face.

And while Jaemin shaking his brother, Jeno tried to pull Jaemin away from Yuta. He looks at Yuta apologetically.

"Ow ow. It's hurt Jaemin!" Yuta tried to prey Jaemin away. "And why do you care? He's finally moving on. Good for him. Aren't you glad for him?"

"I-" Jaemin stop.

Of course. Of course nobody gonna understand how miserable and guilty Jaemin feel is. Because he is the only who bears the burden of being a homewrecker. Well, technically no because Jeno's the one who run to him. But still. He tried to fix everything.

The news that Renjun suddenly has someone other than Jeno will make his plan to get them together crumble down. He couldn't let Jeno and Renjun suffer anymore. He needs to get them together. Even if they have to share Jeno and couldn't get Renjun to love Jaemin. He is okay with that.

But this, Renjun will not look back at Jeno anymore for having someone new. Jaemin stop from shaking his brother. He looks away, trying to not break down in front of Mimi. Jeno pats his back. Trying to console him even though he is shock with sudden burst of Jaemin's wrath. More like, break down. But no one need to know that.

"What should we do babe?" Jaemin ask nervously. His heart beating rapidly.

Jeno cares the younger's hair, sliding it to the back of his ear. Trying to calm the younger. He then open his arms for Jaemin to hug him and bring him to his laps.

The younger tilt his head. Not having a clue why Jeno is so calm with the news and the situation. "Jen-"

"Shush angel. Just come here." Jeno still flashing his eye smile,

Huffing, Jaemin complied. He crawl to Jeno's laps and cradle himself to the older. Jeno wraps his arms around Jaemin's whole body that looks weaken over time.

"It's okay Nana. He found his happiness. He finally can be happy again. So don't feel sad, we should be happy for him." Jeno said calmly. Smelling his favorite smell of Jaemin's hair. "What Yuta hyung said is right. We should be happy instead of angry and hurt."