quartorze

"What are you doing here?" Renjun finally get the grasp of his surrounding look at Jeno and Jaemin from either if his side. Eyeing them one by one, he get himself out of Jeno's hold.

"Emily's sick. And you were crying so bad." Jaemin tried to reach Renjun but got slap away his hands from the said chinese.

"I obviously don't need you."

"Come on Jun. She's my daughter too. And Jaemin cared for her." Jeno tried to reasoned.

"I said, we don't need you. Both of you." He tried to hide his guilt by standing firm from where he is.

Sighing, he knows that Renjun would be this stubborn, he already knows it and yet, he couldn't do anything to convince the older that they truly here to help. For the sake of Emily, and also Renjun.

"Why can't you just leavea us alone? Please, we don't need a second abandonment." He mockingly said, already forgot that the fact his child is battling her life because of his ego.

"I've never abandon you, you're the one who run away!" Jeno almost scream, getting tired from the arguments that get to nowhere.

"JENO!" Jaemin reprimand the older. He then look at Renjun who's seems enrage with Jeno's words. He tried to coaxe the parents to calm down by trying to get between them.

"Jeno, hold yourself back from saying the words you didn't mean. Junnie, i know you are hurt, but please gives Jeno, us, a chance to be here for you when you need it. I know you are too sad from what the dr just said, but please, let yourself go for a little and let us help you." He look at Renjun, trying to convey his emotions through his eyes.

"I don't need a traitor and a cheater to help me. I have my ownself. And you Jeno, are dea-"

"HUANG RENJUN!" A yell across the hall echoed at the moment.

Seemingly fuming Mark look at their directions. He indeed looks so angry that Renjun almost didn't recognize his brother. "Hy-hyung." He said with a bit whimpering hidden in his tone.

"Don't you dare say those words when you know you don't even mean it." Mark yelled once again, taking a large stride to Renjun.

"Oh hyung, don't tell me you'll sided with these people." Renjun motioned to the two people who look at Renjun with saddest eyes. He felt a tug in his heart.

Raising his hands, Mark almost slap Renjun, but he stop when a hand wrap around his arm, nudging him not to do it. "Hyung, please don't."

Renjun wide eyes, looking at Mark who almost slap him. He wanted to shout at Mark but then the look of the older gave it away. Mark almost tearing up, holding himself back while face still red from anger.

"Hyung." He tried to hug Mark, but only to get pushed away.

"I don't wanna talk to you at the moment. I want to see my niece. Until then, put down your ego and let things go Jun. You know yourself what you did." Mark walk away with nothing left to say.

"Hyung!" Renjun tried his best to get to the older but Mark push him away. Trying not to let Renjun have his way again.

He has been trying to reason Renjun's attitude for a long time now. But this time, he couldn't overlook Renjun's behaviour who becoming more concerning as time pass by.

At his teenage phase, Renjun become wild and carefree. He tried to force his way to people and get what he wants.

When Emily came, he finally becoming good again. He never see Renjun who put himself behind just for someone else. But with Emily he did it.

And also the time when Jeno and Jaemin tried to get together, he thought Renjun finally change. But for the past few months, the old Renjun came back. The one who always blaming others in order to protect himself, shielding himself from misery.