Chapter 9

Third person POV :

Y/n was running with tears in her eyes.
Taehyung don't have any idea what happened with her.....

Time skip:
in hospital....

Y/n : how's she now ?

doctor : She's out of danger now but still she is dealing with her life nd death....we have to shift her London for best treatment as soon as possible.

Y/n : do whatever you want...shift her to London's best hospital.

Doctor : but you're not her family member we want confirmation from her family member.

Y/n : she only have one son who is living out of country for business.

Doctor : ok but atleast call him and confirm that he's ok or not to shift
her to London!

Y/n : ok I'll....you continue the process I'm sure he'll agree with us.

......

Time skip 9pm

........

On call :

Tae : miss y/n are you ok ?

Y/n : yess I'm ok sir !

Tae : where are you?

Y/n : I'm in Seoul National University Hospital.

Tae : why.... what happened?
Is everything ok...are you ok ?
I'm coming....!

Y/n : listen sir I'm totally...ok
No need to come here.

Tae : i don't know..... I'm coming that's final.
Bye..

Y/n : b..but sir...
Hello

............

Taehyung was worried about y/n....
He arrived at hospital.
He look here and there to find y/n.
Then suddenly his eyes shine when he found y/n. she's sitting on table near ICU room... Taehyung run towards her and grab her wrist pulling her for hug....
Y/n stood still in shock and hug him back.
She start crying in his embrace.

Tae : suhh don't cry everything is gonna be okay. Believe me I'm here for you always.

Y/n : i..i just can't handle this is too much for me.

Tae : it's fine....now don't cry.
Sit here.tell me what happened?

Y/n : today when I was in the office..
In noon I got call from miss Lorraine.
She said I'm not feeling well. my chest is paining and I'm sweating too much please come home early. then i went home and found miss Lorraine laying on floor unconscious. I was too afraid then i called ambulance and take her to hospital.
Doctor said she's going through heart Problem and this is major problem. We have to move her to London for best treatment.

Tae : okay ok...don't cry.

Y/n : but she don't have anyone besides her. her son is living out of country he's so irresponsible.I also don't have anyone besides me this loneliness killing me always. miss Lorraine is like mother for me. Mostly appa went out of home. She's the only one who understands me when Eomma dead i was just 14 year old child... miss Lorraine is taking care of me for past 10 yrs... she means a lot for me.

Tae : don't worry I send her to Londons best hospital !

Y/n : what should I do now i..i don't want to Live Alone...Appa went out of country for one month and i don't want to disturb him.i don't know how to cook.
I'm going tomorrow to my aunts house, She's living in Busan.
I don't have another choice.