Chapter 26

If time were governed by Eros, I would stay in your arms forever. If time answered only to Lovers, I would never leave your side,
The seconds pass by slower when I'm staring at the clock. And you wonder why I can't take my eyes off you.

_LANG LEAV

_ _ _ _ _ _

Y/N POV :

"If I'm not Wrong it's our pretty y/n.
I'm i right baby?"
I look at him.

"Stay away!"
I said to him but he didn't listen to me as always.

"You're looking so beautiful baby."
He said while coming towards me.

"Seriously Mark?
You didn't change a bit. You're still asshole.
I think you forget what Hoseok did to you."
I Said and try to run away from him but he held my wrist tightly.

"How dare you to call me asshole?"
He tightned his grip around my wrist.

"Let her go if you want to stay alive."
I quickly look up after recognised his voice.
Mark quickly let go off me after hearing Tae's voice.

"Mr.Kim it's not like what you thinking. We're friends since highschool."
Mark said while looking at me.

"But I think she's not comfortable with you and as i know friends were always feel comfortable with our friends. So what kind of friendships you have with y/n?"
Tae shout while looking directly in Mark's eyes.

"Listen Mr.Kim you misunderstoo-"
Before finishing his words Tae slapped him tightly. My eyes went big after seeing Tae this angry. I didn't saw him that much angry before.

"Stay away from her. She's mine.
Got it?"
Tae said while glaring at him.
Mark nod quickly.

"Let's go Tae please".
I held his arm and tried to pulled him towards car. But he stood still.

"And yes you don't have to work for Kim entertainment from now. I officially fired you."
Mark eyes went wide after hearing those words from him. I don't have any idea about Mark worked under Taehyung. Because he's father was very successful businessman so what's makes him work in the kim entertainment.

"But Mr.Kim atleast listen to me for once."
Mark's Said.
But Tae refused to look at him and smiled at me.

"Babe this icecream is totally melted let's go I'll buy you another."
He Said while looking at me.

"No no it's ok i don't want icecream let's go."

Tae start driving car and i looking at him continuously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Finally he Brock the silence.

"Nothing!
Thank you for coming before he did anything." I said while looking at him.

"Don't worry no one is able to harm you until I'm alive."
He Said while driving.

"Taehyung."
I call his name and he simply turn to look at me before turning his attention towards road again.

"In the highschool Mark always used to tease me. he was my bully, and everyone refused to help me because Mark's father used to holds lot's of programmes in our school.
But one day Hoseok come and saved me from him and gave him best lessons."
Tae looked at my direction one more time.

"Don't think about him. now he's going to pay everything he did to you. So Just don't worry and pay all your attention towards our date."
He said while smirking at me.

"You're impossible."
I said while hitting him dramatically.
He smile at me.

His Smile which means world to me.
His smile reminds me every shade of beutiful night which was filled with infinite stars.
the smile which was holding a power of make my soul smile.