Chapter 13

Time skip
At morning
8 am
...

Jimin : is she still sleeping?

Tae : yes! She's sleeping.

Jimin : i know tae....!

Tae : know what?

Jimin : i know she loves you.
please take care of her...
I know you're thinking why I'm suddenly talking about her like this.
I'm not her real brother but i love her more than real one.
after my Eomma's death appa and y/n treat me like big son of our family always give me lot's of love.
so this is my responsibility to take care of her. she face too much in her life.
she lost her mother early and appa is always too busy in his business.
she face lonelyness in her life.
always when i met her.
i can saw fake smile on her face!
But, this time when I saw her with you. she actually looks happy and i know she never accept that fact she loves you but believe me she love you whole Heartley never leave her side...
always be with her taehyungshii!
And yes!
If you break her heart I'll break your 206 bones.

Tae : don't worry I know how to take care of her jiminah!

Y/n : hey... good morning two besties!

Jimin : good morning.

Tae : morning!

Y/n : I'm i sleep that much.....it's 10 am now.....!
Why you can't wake me up.

Tae : as i say you're lazy..!

Y/n : oh listen mister i don't want any argument in the beginning of the day and yes I'm not lazy.
you're the one who was afraid last night. just because of you i can't sleep.
you hug me tightly.....i didn't even breath properly!

*Jimin fake cough*

Y/n : i mean... I'm not lazy that's it!

Tae : ok !

Y/n : haha..◕‿◕

Jimin : ok I'm going
I want to meet JK...and yes I'll come at evening..be ready on time.
we're going at sharp 9 pm... journey is long so please. Be on time...
Bye take care ...

Y/n: ok oppa !

....

Y/n : so mister... I'm going to make lunch for us....!
*Proud smirke*

Tae : oh really?
I think you don't know how to cook.

Y/n : No! now i know how to cook..just see. I'll make tasty pancakes for us kimchi...and noodles.

Tae : let's see!

Y/n : yes...

.....

A/n
Actually y/n watch some recipes on YouTube and she thinks it's easy to make food like watching videos. ✷‿✷

.....

Y/n is making lunch with full concentration meanwhile taehyung is looking her from behind.
she noticed he is looking her like a stalker. He didn't even blink his eye's looking her like a pervert....

Y/n : hey....can you please go.... you're looking like a food contest judge....
and i don't like when someone judge me and you make me uncomfortable too!

Tae : ok ok I'm going.
......

Tae go upstairs in y/ns room...he go towards her book shelf.... he's looking her Novels collection she have all famous Novels nd comics Tae found something interesting in her books.
he's smiling like a fool...then suddenly he heard y/n shout...he go downstairs and look at y/n. she is looking like a ghost. Her clothes became Dirty like small kid trying to cook.
she make crying face.
she baked pancakes too much they became all black.....
Now Tae is laughing at her.
He can't control His laughter......
....