Chapter 25

There is big difference between spending and living life.
When your life went same as daily and you don't feel anything inside your heart it means you're just going with the flow. like someone forcing you to spend your life.
But actually when someone makes you happy from inside gives you reason to Live that means you're living your life.
And somehow he make me live my life again.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Time skip.
Morning

Y/n POV:

I slowly managed to opened my eyes and trying to get up but i feel something heavy on my waist.
I moved little to see and i found Taehyung sleeping in weird position.
His head is lying on my waist and he was sleeping in wrong direction like 2 year old kid. His legs are flowing in the the air down from bed.

He was looking so adorable while sleeping. I smiled at him because he's looking so cute.
I moved lil away from him and put his head down on the bed from my waist. I crass his hairs and kissed his pouty lips. I don't want to wake him up but I can't control myself.
We have to go office and I don't want to think about last night. I want to pretend I'm still mad at him but I know it's hard for me. He knows how to make me feel better. I know he didn't mean to hurt me with his words. he gets jealous and it's not my fault. He suddenly act like obsessed boyfriend. I mean I'm grown women and I don't need anyone's permission to go out. But it's ok sometimes misunderstandings are cute and my Mr.Cold felt sorry for what he said to me last night so it's okay.
now I'm staring at him like obsessed typical girlfriend. I can't help he's so cute. God took so many time to make him. He's breadth taking handsome it's obvious every woman can fall for him easily. Sometimes I think what I did to have him, does I really deserve him?
But now, I know one thing,
I can't live without him!

"Done staring!"

His low Husky voice sends shivers down from my spine and I shook my head slowly.
I still want to pretend my mad at him so i looked away from him and didn't even say any word to him.

"Is someone still mad?"
He again asked while looking at me.

"I don't know!"
I said to him and try to get up from bed to go towards bathroom.
But he held My hand and pulled me towards him.

"What are you doing?
I want to go office I'm not cold CEO who can go office anytime whenever he want."
I glared at him.

"You're not going anywhere!"
He flipped me down on the bed and hovered above me.
My god he makes me blush.
But I still have to pretend he's not affecting me by his actions.

"Huh? What you mean by I'm not going anywhere. Listen Mr. I'm not going to obey you. So better you let go off me okay?
I said to him in sassy manner.

"Don't you think babe, your pretty mouth is speaking so much today?
Don't forget I know how to shut it!"

I gulp down while looking straight in his eyes I know I'm Blushing hard.
He comes even more close to me and connect his lips to mine. I closed my eyes.
He broke our kiss and quickly peck my cheeks making me even more blush.

"We're not going to office today. I want to take you out for a date. I know because of work I don't concentrate on our relationship.
I'm sorry! But today I want to spend some time with you and it's my way to say sorry for last night. I didn't mean to yelled at you like that."
After hearing those words from him my eyes went teary. I can see how sorry he feeling right now.

" You don't have to say sorry!
It's not all your fault Tae, I also didn't have yelled at you like that.
I'm slorry too!"
I said to him.

"Okay but now can you please get ready fast we have to go home because I have to were my clothes I don't want to spend our first date on pyjamas."
He said and with cute pout.