Chapter 23

"Just when I thought I had forgotten you,
Sleep took over
And we were dancing again."

_ _ _ _ _ _

Your eyes are still closed you're sobbing.
You mumble between your sleep.
"Please don't leave me, i can't live without you."
*Sobbed*
"You means a lot for me. Why are you doing this to me?"
....

"Tae I'm begging you. Come back!"

You're sobbing uncontrollably. Your eyes are still closed but tears fell down from your eyes.
Suddenly you feel someone holding you tightly , comfort you and crassing your hairs lovingly.
You know this touch this touch felt familiar. You slowly managed to open your eyes and see.
You got shocked when you see the person who's lying beside you.
You close your eyes and again opened to confirm you're not dreaming. It's reality.
You quickly hug him. He kissed your forehead. "Tae you came back?" You asked him. He had a question mark on his face. "Babe I'm with you all the time i didn't go anywhere. And why are you sobbing and mumbling like don't Leave me. Come back. I never gonna leave you never ever. What happened to you?"

You stay still in his embrace you didn't speak a single word. he got worried but he didn't ask you again because he can see how afraid you are.
After sometime you realised that you had Worst nightmare. you hug him tightly even more. you look direct into his eyes. your eyes are still teary.
"Tae i had terrible dream, i- I'm too afraid. In that dream you left me."
Tears roll down on your cheeks. He quickly wipe your eyes and kiss your forehead. "Don't worry y/n I'm here beside you. See! I'm never gonna leave you. You don't have any idea how much
i love you!"
"i - I'm-
Shuhh! "Just sleep we'll talk about your dream tomorrow. Don't think too much okay."
You're about to say something but he put his finger on your mouth.
You buries your face in his chest and close your eyes. He crass your back for a while making sure now to finaly fall asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Taehyung POV :

What happened to her, did i hurt her?
For a while she scared me so much.
I don't want to hurt her not even in her dreams. Why she suddenly got dream like this after our beutiful night. She was so happy in birthday party and now she got terrible dream.

It's strange it's really strange. I don't know whats bothering her. but i don't want to see her like that. I know she's thinking about something related to me but what? Afterall it's all my fault last night she arranged so many things to make my birthday special but i didn't came .i don't want to made her sad like that. Seeing her drunk like that broke my heart. I want to ask her what happened to her, what's bothering her?
But I'll wait for her to speak because if i ask her i know she'll feel sad.

She looks so beautiful while sleeping.
I want to take care of her rest of my life.
I don't want to force her for anything.
I know one and half month passed being together but still our relationship is new.
She goes through a lot. and i feel she's happy with me. and i want her this happy rest of my life. I want to wake up every morning with her on the same bed into her arms. I love her i love her so much that I can't discribe in words.

Time skip
Morning 10 am.

Y/N POV :

Wake up Y/n wake up. I forced myself to get off from bed. I look besides there is no sign of Tae then i look at the clock.
What? It's already 10am. Why this man didn't Wake me up. I'm sure he was  leave early for office. Now he have been working in his cabin being cold ass boss lol.
But i love his cold face too.
Hehe

I remembered everything. every second of that dream. It was really very terrible dream. I Just don't want to talk about that dream but my mind keep going towards that dream and Luna's face is still stuck on my head. I really want to go office and now for diverting my mind and yes i madly want to see my mr.cold.