Chapter 20

If i could tell my younger self one thing
It would be this :
" There are many things in life you can
Postpone, but love isn't one of them."

Taehyung's POV :

I woke up before her.
She is still fast asleep. I just can't forgive myself. I made her sad last night.
She planned everything for make my birthday special but i was unable to came on time. For the first time in my Whole life i want to celebrate my birthday cause no one surprised me like that before. She knows I'll liked her lil celebration instead of big party. She knows how to make me happy.
I didn't want to ruin her surprise like this or made her sad it's not my intention.
Because of business meeting i totally forgot about time. I didn't even remember today is my birthday.

I came downstairs to cook some food for her. I know she'll ask so many questions once she get up.
but first i want her to eat something, she didn't eat anything from yesterday.
I deside to make some Dekjuk and Kimchi-Bokkeum-bap. (kimchi fried rice)

Y/N POV :

I slowly opened my eyes my head is paining so mach. I held my head with the help of my both hands.
I forced myself to remember what happened last night. my eyes became wet because of tears. Luna's words came into my mind. Why Tae didn't told me he was with Luna last night.
I wiped my tears and look around. but he's not in the room.
Where did he go? I don't want to ask him anything. I'll try my best to act normal infront of him. I don't want to make his birthday sad because of me.
I love him so much that's why I deside to stay quiet. I'll wait for him to speak first.

I opened my closet and took my clothes and i go straight in the bathroom to get a warm shower. After getting warm shower now i feel lil good.
I went downstairs and go towards kitchen for get a glass of water.
Tae is in the kitchen too, i neither speak any word nor greet him Good morning. He was cooking something. It's really smells delicious this man Knows how to make me happy very well. Aww just look at him he's so cute. I opened fridge and drink water totally ignore him.
"Good morning love!" He said with cute smile on his face. Tell me whose not gonna melt over this smile. "Morning!"
I replied coldly. Seeing him smiling like gives me butterflies. Whenever I see him i forget about my pain my anger.
It's just him. I want to admire his face even more. Like i known him from past so many years. Why i always get this feeling When I saw into his eyes. It's feel like i saw those deep eyes before. I saw his charming face so many years ago.
I thing it's love beyond love.
Dose love feels like this?
I guess yes!

I lean my back on the fridge and fold my hands. Watching his every movement.
He suddenly look at me and ask.

"Why are you looking at me like this?"

"aww look at you Tae you're Blushing." I go towards him and cup his cheeks plant soft kiss on it. He smiles widely at me. "Pabo, what happened?" He asked innocently.

"Nothing Tae, I'm greatful your parents didn't use protection that day, and see now you're complete 25 years old standing infront of me.
Happy birthday my man" i pinch his nose. His mind is still processing on. What I said.

"Are you for real? How dirty minded you're! Btw thank you and I'm sorry i didn't came early last night I was stuck in the meeting."

"Forget about last night Tae. Focus on your birthday I'm so excited. I want to make it special."

He took my hand in his and said.
"Y/n you don't need to so anything. You already did last night. Our employees will arrange so you don't need to so anything special." He said and kiss my cheeks.

"Ok! but atleast we'll go for shopping.
I need to buy some outfit.
Can I ?"

"Ofcourse you can! Go buy whatever you want" he replied quickly.