Chapter 22

I think I might have inhaled you,
I can feel you behind my eyes,
You've gotten into my bloodstream
I can feel you flowing in me.

_________//______//______//_________

You woke up and opened Your eyes slowly. You held you head with both of your hands because it's paining.
Your eyes fell on the clock and you yelled "what? I slept that much, i know it's happened because of alcohol."
It's already 9pm.You remember last night and you smile widely. You turned to see Taehyung , you're expecting him besides you but he's not there.
You quickly check your phone may be he left any message or note. but there is no message.

You got up from your bed and go straight in the bathroom.
After taking warm shower you dry your hairs and you're about to go towards kitchen to eat something.
But your hands start shacking and sweat formed on your forehead. Your head is paining a lot. Your not able to stand still because your legs are shacking.
You quickly grab your phone and called doctor. You give Taehyung's address to your regular doctor and cut the call.

You're about to call Taehyung but you fent out and fell on the floor unconscious.

.........

Meanwhile :

Taehyung is having fun with his friends in the club. totally unaware about your situation. Taehyung gulping alcohol and having fun with his friends. He's acting totally strange.
Girls are roaming around him touching him. He's enjoying so much. Taehyung watched them dancing seductively while gulping alcohol.
Suddenly one stripper came towards him and start dancing infront of him.
Taehyung smilies at her. She grab his collar and pulled him towards her.
Taehyung started dancing with her.
He grab her butt with the help of his one hand and his another hand is on her waist.

Taehyung was dancing with her she's trying to seduce him, kiss him she put her hands around his neck. She's about to kiss him but.
Someone pull her away from him.
Taehyung looked at her and smile widely.
"Hey taeh-"
Hii Luna!
Luna go towards him and start dancing with him.
Then suddenly Luna kissed him. He kissed her back within a second.
Her lips moves with him.

"What about your girlfriend?" Luna ask between kiss.

Taehyung held her waist tightly and pulled her towards him even more,
their bodies are touching.

"Let's not talk about that bitch right now."

He reply her while kissing her neck seductively.

"Does Daddy wants me that much"?

She asked innocently.

"Yes! Let's go in the room."

Taehyung reply quickly.
They're about to leave but Taehyung's phone buzz and he stopped in the way.

"We have to go."

He grab Luna's hand make his way towards his car.

...........

You're still lying on Floor unconscious.
Luckily Robin came and saw doctor standing outside. He ran towards doctor. Robin always have extra keys with him. So he quickly unlock the door and let doctor in.
He saw you lying on the floor unconscious and called Taehyung.

After sometime you slowly opened your eyes. You saw your regular doctor besides you.
She smile at you.

"how are you feeling now?" She asked.

"Yes Dr.Hana! but i still have headache."

"It's ok! I'll give you some medicines."

You trying to get up from bed but Dr.Hana stop you.