Chapter 10

Time skip:
Morning.

Tae POV :

I feet someone holding me tightly
When I open my eyes.
She's sleeping peacefully in my arms.
She looks even more beautiful while sleeping. I just want to get lost in her beauty.i want to wake up every morning besides her.i just want to admire her beauty my whole life.when I see her face i forgot everything my pain...my Problems everything it's just me and her.
I close my eyes when she start moving her eyes. I mentally prepared myself for upcoming drama.

Authors note:

( Actually tae Knows how dramatic our y/n is and he know now y/n Is waking up that's why he say I mentally prepared myself for upcoming drama)

Y/n POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and see...he is sleeping peacefully I am holding him tightly
Then i slowly take his hand on my hand and removed from my waist.
Don't know why but he's touch makes me feel comfortable like i known him from so many years.He comforts me, first time when I see him i thought he's rude cold hearted but i know he's soft from Inside.
I was staring at him not staring, stalking him.

Tae : done staring ?

Y/n : huh? I'm not staring at you.

Tae : oh really?

Y/n : yes of course !
You're not lee min Ho oppa
Why should I stare you ?

Tae : ohh wow !

Y/n : what oh wow
Listen mister i know I'm beutiful
But this is not right way to get my attention.
Done staring
*You mimicked him*

Tae : get ready we have to go office!
I don't want to go late.
Like you.

Y/n : O HELLO...
What like you huh.....
For your kind information.
I came always on time but your fucking PA she became obstacles always.

Tae : miss y/n don't put your mistake on her she's responsible employee.
She is working in kim entertainment From past 4 years.
She's perfect!

Y/n : perfect my foot
You get up from bed and go straight in bathroom while Mumbling
Then go na marry with her....i know something is going on between them.
Whatever I don't care I'm just dying to see how two cold people live in one house...everything becomes cold as hell.
Haha.
Meanwhile taehyung is laughing behind you.

Tae : is she jealous?
Yes haha.

Y/n : oh my god just because of this cold ass i forgot to bring my clothes with me. what should I do now?
my clothes is in next room.༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

You cover your body with the help of towel. Nd open the door slowly.
He's not in the room...
You run in your room to grab your clothes.
You hear water running in bathroom Taehyung is bathing.
You open your closet and grab your clothes you're about to leave then suddenly he open the door.
You gulp down in embarrassment.
He's half naked only towel wrapped around his waist. You looked straight towards his toned body... you're admiring his body..he look at you in disbelief then you realise you're also half naked.

he look at you in disbelief then you realise you're also half naked