Chapter 18

Two week's leter :

Y/n Pov :

Tae and I have been still dating eachother. Last week Hobi leave and i returned at Tae's place. Now it's feels Like a home to me. I got attached to this place Just because of Tae. He's my whole world now. Everyday he made me fall for him even more. Now we couldn't focus on our relationship that much because of work. But it's ok i appreciate him, he's hardworking and i don't want to disturb him at all. He is trying his best for company.
Today is very important day in Tae's life because Korea's prime minister announced big meeting in Seoul and kim entertainment company is nominated for,
"Korea's best company of the year"
contest. and I'm sure Tae will win.
Appa is coming today I'll tell him everything about Miss Lorraine and realation between me and Tae. I'm nervous and happy at the same time.

Delicious pancakes smell catch my attention. i know who is cooking the one and only Kim Taehyung.
I went at downstairs.

"Good morning love." He said with beautiful smile on his face.
aww My love. He's so precious.

"Good morning mr. Cold." i replied coldly.

"What happened?"his voice changed into worried tone. He came towards me.
I hug him tightly.
"What happened?"
He asked again i broke the hug and kiss his cheek.
"Nothing ! I just want to saw your expression when I call you mr.Cold but you got worried."

"You're impossible y/n." He make done face.

" YEAH. Mr.kim Taehyung now i can't control give me those pancakes fast..see my mouth is watering."
"Ok ok." We start eating our breakfast Tae is doing something in his mobile.

'Tae..'i call his name he hummed in reply.
"Appa is coming today and I'm sure he'll join that meeting too."

"Yes I know."

"I decided to tell him everything about our relationship."
Tae put his phone on table and look directly in my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"What you mean, are you sure? I'm hundred percent sure about our relationship Tae. But i think you're not."
I said rudely.

"You got me wrong babe, i mean you really want to spend your rest of life with this Mr.Cold?" He said while pointing towards himself.
I reply him quickly.
"Yes ofcourse i Love my Mr.Cold and i like this cute coldness too."

He get up from his place and came at me. He held my cheeks with the help of his both hands and peck my lips.

"Okay I'll talk with Mr.Park tonight after meeting." I smiled at him.

"Let's go we're getting late for office."

"Ok I'm coming, give me two minutes."
I said and went upstairs to grab my bag.

End of POV :

Time skip
At office :

You and Tae arrived at office you sat on your desk as usual. Miss Lisa gives you a lots of work again. You're completing your work with your head down. Then someone pat your back.
You look up and see jungkook is standing looking handsome as always.

Jk : Hey sweety ?

Y/n : ohh kookie.
btw you're looking handsome today.
Damn man how did you managed to look this good daily?

Jk : oh common you made me blush now.
You're looking beautiful too.

Y/n : don't lie.
Haha

Lisa : um..Miss Y/n did you complete your work?