Chapter 16

Y/n POV :

I was sleeping peacefully but strong sunrays directly hitting my face through the glass window.I open my eyes slowly, I was laying beside someone it's Tae.
He was hugging me. we're under one blanket our forehead was touching, i can't help but blushed, last night memories came as flashback in my vision. then i realised I'm naked .
I gulp down in embarrassment. I slowly removed his hand from my waist and cover my body with the help of blanket.
I wore his oversized plane white tshirt and go straight in bathroom.
I really want to make breakfast for him that's why i took my phone to watch some recipes. "Whattt?" I gulp down in fear. 8 missed call from Jimin oppa.
I totally forgot we left party last night we didn't even informed anyone.

Hey princess where are you?
I'm moving to Busan at 8 am, i have important business meeting i really have to attend that meeting. I know you're with Taehyung hope you both are safe.
Call me as soon as you recieved my text.

_Jimin

God what should I do now I'm embarrassed everyone knows I'm with Tae. wow look at this man he's sleeping peacefully.
"Tae..Tae....YEAH wake up pabo."

"What happened lemme sleep."
He replied in his low morning voice.

"Getttt uppp." I shouted at him he grab my wrist and pull me towards him. I'm hovered over him. I'm blushing so much.

"Let's sleep like this." He mumble, his eyes are still half closed.

"Get up Tae!"
go wash up we have to go now, Jimin oppa already leave to Busan and don't forget we didn't inform anyone where we are, so please get up"

"Lia know you're with me and she knows everything." he replied while hugging me even more tighter.

"What..? How? I mean who told her."

"She knows she noticed everything from start. last night When you're ignoring me she's the one who told me where you're.
now don't worry and SLEEP!"

"not at all...get up we have to go now. Drop me at my place i have some work there."

"Don't forget you're living with me." He replied sarcastically.

"YEAH YEAH MR.KIM."
now Can you please get up?

"where is my morning kiss." he said while pouting. Wow he look so cute while pouting damn this man driving me crazy.

"Ewwww no Mr.Kim brush your teeth first!"i made disgusted face.

"Who told you miss y/n i want kiss on lips i just ask you for a kiss you can easily kiss my cheeks or forehead. You're so dirty minded miss y/n."

I became all red due to embarrassment now I don't dare to look directly Into his eyes.

"Whatever leave me." I said coldly while getting up from on him.

He again held my wrist and flip me on bed. he hovered over me he held my both hands with the help of his. He's looking straight into my eyes our faces are so close. All of sudden he put his lips on mine. Kissing slowly then he go towards my neck giving butterfly kisses then he kiss my forehead and get up from me I was still in shock. "Good morning love."
He said with his famous boxey smile.

"G..Good morning." I said while hiding my face with the help of my hands Blushing hard.

"Don't blush like that babe otherwise I'll repeat last night again."
His words gives me goosebumps. He go straight in bathroom. I get up from bed And wore my clothes i was admiring my face in the mirror trying to hide that purple hickey with the help of compact. He came out of the bathroom only towel wrapped around his waist he's looking so breathtakingly hot i look straight towards his toned body i shook my head ignoring his presence.
He grab his clothes and wore.
he come towards me and peck my neck.
"Let's go." I smiled widely.
"Can we please stay at my place tonight?" I asked him.
"Ok I'll drop you but i have some work so I'll come at night."