Chapter 21🚫

Loving you like being ten years old again
Scaling a tree with my eyes bright and skyward, wanting only to get higher and higher, without a thought of how i would get back down.
_Lang LEAV.

Y/N POV:

We arrived at our place.
I wrapped my arms around his neck. Slowly he walked in the house.
He walked upstairs and went in the bedroom. He place me on the bed and sat on the bed. I grabbed his head, kissed his lip just like he wanted.
His hands were all over my body and my hands were around his neck. It was a long hot, sexy and passionate kiss.

I Brock the kiss and slowly got off him and knelt infront of him.
"Fuckkkk!" That..what he said.
I slowly unbuckled his pants and unzipped it he look straight at me my cheeks turned red but i don't hesitate to move further. I know he likes my dominat side and i don't feel any shyness for what I'm doing.

I took his pants and put it on the side. Slowly i pulled his boxer down.
Damn he's so huge. It's not first time for me. I've seen him before but everytime it's feels like new for me.

"Y/n i-" he wanted to say something out he paused as he feel my lips around him
He threw his head back and moaned loud.
"Goddd Y/n, you're so good!"
That what he said while i bopped my head on him. I gave him kisses and licked his head and pumped it fast.

He looked down at me can't say word. Slowly he had his hand on my hairs crassing it. He held my head trying to push it more towards his body.
My eyes went teary. He don't want to hurt me as he look at me and took it out.
He don't believe in daddy things he like to making love with me but never forced me.

He lay me on the bed again and hovered over me. He nibbled at my bottom lip i moaned softly. He's soft hands traveled down the side of my body as i become more needy because of his touch. My hands quickly found their way towards his shirt and i successfully removed it.

His lips left mine and he started kissing the side of my jaw and neck. He slowly unzipped my dress and threw it.
His need was clearly growing as he begin to rock his hips into mine. I can feel how he is growing hard. The feeling of his mouth sucking my neck and the feeling of his hardening member being rocked against my core.

He pulls away from my neck and look at me . He slipped the strap of my bra down and took my bra completely off revealing my breast his mouth went straight on my nipple as he gently massaged it.

I moaned under him. His hands began traveling down on my body tracing its way before slipping underneath my panties and massaging my wet folds.

"I want to make you feel good."

He wishper in my ear. He tugged my underwear down and threw it.

He placed light kisses on my inner thighs.
"Taeh-" i moan as i feel his tongue finnally touch my core. He insert two fingures into me i feel intense pleasure.
His tongue worked on my clit.
He push himself back to me and kissed me. He pulled my hips on his as he rocked himself into me.
I bit my lips.

I felt a pressure at my entrance making me whimper.
I closed my eyes as i felt Tae puch himself inside me. slowly he moved at a slow pase.
He kissed my lips as he gently thrusted in and out. I dug my fingernails into his shoulder blades,
"Faster!" a impatient grown escape from my mouth.

He did as he heard from my mouth.
He looks so beautiful over me he dressed me with the help of his skin
I love to see directly into his deep eyes i just want to get lost in his eyes forever.
When I first met him i never thought he's become this important to me.
I just can't imagine my life without him I'm ready accept all his flaws all, his love all him, i know
he's perfect!
Sometimes I questioned myself.
i really deserve him?

He looks so beautiful over me his hazelnut bangs darked because of the sweat. he looks even more hot when sweat dripping from his forehead.
He's hitting my g-spot continuously.
I became moaning mess.
I cum almost third time he cum inside me. He got off from me as he realised I feel tired.

"This was the.best birthday in my whole life."

He said and kiss my forehead. He covered us with blanket i put my head on his chest.
"I love you tae."

I said look at him before closing my eyes.

"Love you more y/n."

I hug him tightly and fall asleep in his embrace.

<<<<<<[ Now i need this most ]>>>>>>

A/N : I'm not good at writing smut.
This was my second time I'm writing smut for you Hoe's.
I know it's not perfect but i tried my best.
After reading too many smut I'm able to write this one. Lol
Why writing smut is not as easy as reading?🥴
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Now vote and comment.
Otherwise Annabelle will hunt you.
Purple you all !💜🤧