Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV :
She looked so innocent while sleeping.
I have never felt this way towards anyone ever. I hold her even more tighter.
everytime i look at her i feel like every other things around me has frozen and it's just her and me. whenever she smile a pleasant music played around me. I love to see her angry pout whenever I made her angry. her nonsense talk means a lot for me. her closeness gives me goosebumps. I just don't want to push her away. I want to hold her like this rest of my life. She's mine only mine.

Finally after a long journey we reached the penthouse. I unlock the car door
but, she is still asleep i don't want to disturb her precious sleep.
Lia is about to wake her up but i shook my head. I pick her up in bridal style and go straight in bedroom i put her on mattress. I left her room leaving her alone.

End of POV :

Lia : ok we have to make pairs because we only have four room's.

Tae : Lia can you please sleep tonight with y/n she's alone.

Jin : oh... Taehyungaa...!

Alanah : um actually Lia and jin oppa wants to share room, me and namjoon also.

Jk : don't worry I'll go in y/n's room!

*No need*

Taehyung and jimin yell at jungkook

Lia : i think Taehyung you go in y/n's room. Jungkook and jimin. you have to Share one room.

Jimin : ok no problem!

Jk : okay... good night.. I'm going.

...

It's already 2am all of you were already fell asleep.
Taehyung lay beside you. He is very tired because of long journey he fell asleep.
You open your eyes slowly because your stomach was paining, actually you ate too much snacks. now you're regretting.
"Tae was right, eating unhealthy food make trouble."
Ouch this pain is out of control now you sit on bed you don't bring any medicine with you. because of too much pain and dim light you didn't even notice someone is lying beside you.
You getup from bed to go in the bathroom with eyes close but someone held your wrist. you're about to shout but he pull you on the bed you're hovered above him.
"Shuhhh it's me Taehyung". He said in his calm voice. His voice gives you goosebumps. Your face is so close to his, your forehead was touching eachother.

Y/n : mr.cold. i mean Tae what are you doing here?
Where I'm. This is not your room or not mine also.
Mummmhaaaaa save me.
Mr.cold kidnapped me.
I thought you were kidding when you said i want to sale you in another country but that was true. This is your main business! That's why you were helping me.
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Y/n said while getting up from taehyung

Tae : shuh miss y/n everyone was sleeping. Come to your sence we're on trip.

Y/n : huh really?

Tae : yes..y/n.

Y/n : then what are you doing here in my room?

Tae : we don't have sufficient rooms that's why Lia told me to share room with you. Jimin and jungkook's room is beside us they're also sharing room.

Y/n : okay!
But you scared me.

Tae : what happened why you suddenly woke up?