Chapter 27

I want someone else to know the warmth of your smile, to feel the way I did when I was in your presence.

TWO MONTHS LATER :

Y/N POV :

Good morning y/nahh"
Ahhh why this morning comes too fast. I want to sleep more!
Six months was passed. Taehyung and i have been still dating each other. nothing changed much, Lisa still acts cold towards me, i have to go office daily, Appa was still busy in his precious work . and Jimin oppa visits us often.
Jungkook!
well Jungkook i don't know what happened to him he doesn't act sweet towards me anymore. Whenever I was tried to talk to him he just passed a smile at me and tried to get rid of by saying that "I'm busy!"
Whenever I asked him to go out for a dinner he just ignored and just give me a stupid reasons.
so now i decided to give him some personal place. I'll not disturb him anymore.
If he wants to talk with me then I'll always welcome him.
yes and my Mr.Cold he didn't change at all. he sometimes acts possesive, sometimes loving and Cold as always.

I love him so much that i can't help myself but disturb him so much while he was working or doing something, because he looks more hot whenever he becomes angry. So i love to being annoying around him.
I'm glad to have him in my life he's the most precious gift god ever sends to me. My favourite gift!
Today is very special day. We have completed six months together. Half year.
I know it's seems like teenager lovers who celebrates their monthly anniversary. But to be honest sometimes acting lil childish gives you a lot's of happiness so we have to celebrate this little memories. I'm hundred percent sure he didn't remember today's special day so i want to give him surprise. Usually boyfriend take his girl for date but today i want to take him for a date. a date he'll remember rest of his life. I don't know he'll like it or not but I'm sure he'll always remember this day.
Wish my lil surprise will be able formed his cute boxy smile on his cute face.

"Yeah Kim Taehyung wake up!"
Hey!
I said while shaking him aggressively.

"Hey what happened huh... lemme sleep more today is no office."
He said in his low Husky, sleepy voice.

"Hey get up we have to go grocery and take me for shopping too. I didnt go for shopping from too long."

"Go by yourself don't disturb my precious sleep. Buy whatever you want okay baby.
Let me sleep in peace."

He said while covering his face under the blanket.

"Okayyy...!

So this mr.Cold wants to sleep more.
Hahahaa get ready for upcoming drama Mr.Kim Taehyung.

I got ready and came downstairs.

Taehyung POV :

Suddenly i Heard thud* sound and then y/n's scream so i get up from bed and go straight towards downstairs and saw y/n laying on the floor while touching her foot.

" What happened?"
I asked while going towards her.

"Don't you see i fall from the stairs and i think my ankle hurts badly."

She shouted at me.

"My god you careless girl get up sit on the couch."
I said while picking her up.

"Ouch"

She hissed in pain
I can't see her in the so much pain.
What should I do now.

"Tae do something it's paining a lot."
She said while groaning in pain.

I can see how bad her ankle was paining she's trying to hold her tears infront of me.

"Wait here I'll come back in ten minutes we'll go to a doctor. Give me some time to get ready."