Before You Read!

Hey, Guys! Welcome to my first Supercorp fanfic!

I have changed and added some things!!! READ THE ONES WITH (*)

Some things you should know before reading:

~ I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS! EXCEPT FOR THE ONES NOT PART OF THE DC UNIVERSE! ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO THE DC UNIVERSE EXCEPT MY PLOT!

~ As we know from the show that Kara is from earth-38. This book isn't an alternate story instead it takes place on earth-169...means they don't know that a multiverse exists BUT there will be some chapters in which they will go to Earth-38 and the couple kara and Lena will meet the "best friends" Kara and Lena.😁

^^^THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!^^^

~The "Crisis on Infinite Earth" shit did NOT happen! There IS a multiverse!

~^^^HENCE Oliver is ALIVE but has stopped being the arrow, Felicity opened "Smoak Technologies" soooo they are rich as hell again. They re-bought Oliver's mansion and live there.

~After all the adventures in his life, Oliver decided to be a stay-at-home dad and let his wife make money while he took care of their kids.

~They had twins; Mia AND Emily. William of course is their big brother.

~Barry is still the flash and Iris is a successful journalist BUT after the Devoe (I was not too fond of the show after season 4 anyway) no other supervillains have or will cross his path.

~In my version, Nora, Bart, Mia, and Emily are all the same age.

~ For Earth-169 Kara and Lena the storyline is the same until the end of season 3.

~***Kamilla Hwang and Francisco Baracus "Cisco" Ramon never left the central city. Kamilla is a photographer and Cisco is the Director of Technology and Science for A.R.G.U.S. They have a son; Carlos Dante Ramon.

~***Caitlin Snow is married to Ronnie Raymond of Earth- 274. They have two kids; Danielle and Elina Snow-Raymond.

~***In my timeline, Frost went Dormant due to which Caitlin started to overwork herself to find a way to bring her back. But instead found Earth- 274 where she met Ronnie Raymond of that earth and fell in love. But after a few more months of hard work, she brought Frost back, and by fate, she fell for Ronnie too. After the initial hesitation and doubts, they decided to do split Caitlin and Frost. In conclusion, they are in a triad relationship. Frost is the Training Coordinator for A.R.G.U.S.

~***Nora, Bart, Mia, Emily, Carlos, and Danielle are all 10 years old. Diggle Jr is 15 years old. Elina is 8 years old. William is 22 years older. Esme is 8 years old. Ruby is 14 years old.

~***Thea is the new Ra's of the league of assassins, and Talia Al Ghul is her second in command. While they did restore the League, they also decided to use its power and reputation for good. And only assassinate the people who truly deserve it. No Lazarus pit exists anymore. (At least, not on their earth...😉😉)

~ And...well comment if you have more questions!

~ OH! And one more thing this book WILL have smut!😁😜😏

ENJOY!!!

-BB😊