Ch 4: "Alex"

ALEXANDRA DANVERS POV

I am worried sick about my sister!

She is not been herself for the past 6 months!

And the worst part is I am not able to do ANYTHING to help her!

The only thing that I know is that Lena knows she is Supergirl and well she didn't take it well...

It's far worse than the time with Mon-El...she has a fixed routine, wake up, Catco, eat, Supergirl, drink, Supergirl, drink, pass out, rinse and repeat.

I am confused I don't know what to do.

Plus now my being the director of DEO was supposed to give me more free time but it's not! Brainy is still adjusting and everything is just a mess...

Suddenly Kara's apartment is opened to reveal her walking in her suit looking like shit.

She looks at me and groans. "What are you doing on my couch?"

"I am worried about my sister and well you weren't home so I decided to wait."

She waves her hand. "I am fine and I already told you I am not gonna talk about it." She was about to get up but I stopped her.

"Wait! I am not here for that, there is a new problem and we need your help."

"I guess it HAS been an uncharacteristically quiet National City for 6 months...What is it this time?"

"Alien Haters called Children of Liberty are causing problems and CADMUS is also doing their usual nasty."

"Uh-huh...I will stop them or capture them whatever but I am not giving any uniting speech. I am not feeling motivated to give any kind of speech or anything."

I sigh. "Ok. Come on."

"Sure." She gets up and flies us both to the DEO.

After a long day, I decided to try my luck.

"Hey, Kara do you want to have pizzas with J'onn, Me, and Brainy? It has been a long day."

She looks at me for a minute before shaking her head.

"Nah! I have plans." She says. Before I could say anything she flies away to the alien bar.

To complete her plan of getting drunk!

I make up my mind, it has been long enough!

"I am gonna talk to Lena tomorrow." And make her bring back my old cheerful sister.

-

Hey, Guys! Here's another chapter! Hope you liked it! Hey, Guys! It was in Alex's POV and her take on the whole situation. I know it was a VERY short one but don't worry I will be giving a double update!

This book can ALSO be found on AO3 under Blue_Blood103! But please inform me and report it if you find it anywhere else or under any other name!

For updates, new books or to talk to me follow my Instagram: b_blood103

Please comment with your thoughts!

-BB😊