Ch 9: "Sam"

Samantha Arias POV

"Mom! Mom! MOM!"

"Yes?" I asked confused, looking at Ruby.

"What are you thinking?" I shook my head.

"Nothing, sweety. What were you saying?" I asked as I lifted my glass of water and brought it up to my lips.

"I had my first kiss..."

I spit out the water I was drinking on my finished plate.

"Wh-Wh-What?" She rolled her eyes.

"I kissed someone, mom. Don't be so shocked it was going to happen someday."

Yes but not today!

"So, what about it? And more importantly, who did you kiss?" I asked.

Lena will surely lend me her PI to get info on this guy or girl...will know soon enough.

"It was Brian. And I wanted to ask are first kisses supposed to be so boring?" She asked with a scowl.

Hmm...Brian. Oh! Brian Erikson, that little shit! I remember him always buzzing around Ruby.

"Sometimes, I mean it is your first kiss."

She smiles.

"Huh! That explains why the second one was better with her..."

This girl wants to give me a heart attack!

"Her!?" I asked shocked.

She nods frantically.

"Yes! I had a crush on my classmate Natalie too, so I kissed her!" She said with a shrug as if it is the most casual thing in the world.

Why couldn't I get a sweet, simple, not interested in any extracurricular activities and asexual girl as my daughter!?

"That's nice...but how did Brian feel when you kissed someone else after him?"

She looked at me with an amused smile and shook her head.

"Oh, my sweet and innocent mother...why would I ever tell any one of them that I kissed the other! I mean Natalie is a girl and Brian is a guy, I can do anything! One has to be interested in what I want to do and if both of them are then I will just choose who can do it better." She said before she resumed eating her pastry.

God! I don't know whether to be proud or horrified!

I DO know one thing she is not going to be doing ANYTHING with either or anyone else! At least not until I can talk with her that she shouldn't string two people along like that!

And that certainly isn't gonna happen soon or until she is 18 or realizes that on her own!

"Just a second sweety..." I said before taking out my phone.

Me: Lena! I need information on Brian Erickson and Natalie Aldrin's families Along with a bodyguard near Ruby!

Lena😾😊: Why? Is Ruby ok!? Did something happen!? Did lex do something!?

Me: What!? No! Ruby just told me she kissed BOTH OF THEM! I need a bodyguard to make sure she doesn't kiss anyone else!

Lena😾😊: *Rolled eyes*.....talk later, Sam.

This bitch!

I am gonna get back at her!

I looked at Ruby with a smirk.

"Sweetheart remember when Lena couldn't come to your play because she was sick?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Well, she told me she lied because she was working and had no interest in watching your play."

Take that Lena Luthor!

"What!? Why would she do that!?" She shouted looking angry.

I shrugged.

"I don't know sweety but she is coming over for lunch tomorrow you can ask her then!" I said internally smirking.

Now that bitch will give me as many bodyguards I want if she wants my daughter to forgive her.

Ok, maybe Reign didn't leave me completely...

I sniggered at the thought.

I heard the bell ring at the diner we were at to find the same woman I saw at Ruby's game.

Kara said her name is Imra Ardeen, she is from the future and married...bummer.

"Miss. Ardeen!" Ruby suddenly shouted waving her hand at her.

Huh? How does she know her?

She smiled before walking over to us.

"Hello, sweety. Nice to meet you!"

"Mom, she is our new PE teacher and she's awesome!" Ruby said cheerfully.

I smiled before turning towards her.

"Nice to meet you, I am Sam Arias. Ruby's mother." I say bringing forward my hand.

Even though she already knows all this, ruby doesn't need to know we met each other before.

It wasn't exactly civil.

"Pleasures all mine." She says as she accepts my handshake.

Damn! She is hot!

Shame she is married!

"Would you like to join us?" Rudy asks and I swear I heard her chuckle.

What could she possibly find funny?

"No, it's fine. I wouldn't want to impose plus I am only here for a light snack."

"It's fine! I only want dessert anyway! You can join us, right mom?"

"Of course! Please, sit!"

She agrees as she sits across me, beside Ruby.

I don't engage in the conversation but only listen as my daughter talks to her nonstop while she is listening intently.

I swear to god though!

Every once in a while she glances at me, every time I think how beautiful she is...it's like she can read my mind!

But she is damn it!

The way she smiles...it's not like other people. It's different. When she smiles her lips stretch sinking the skin around them and her eyes light up with adoration, happiness...it looks...she looks beautiful.

I notice her cheeks turning pink as she discretely bites her lip before looking at me for a second before snapping her attention back to Ruby when she notices I am already looking at her.

Their desserts end too quickly than I wanted as we all stand up to say goodbye.

"See you!" She says with a smile.

"Hope to see you soon!" I say at last before she leaves.

I know one thing for sure.

This won't be the last time I meet her!

-

Hey, Guys! Here's another chapter! Hope you liked it! And I know you have a lot of questions!

Why is Imra here?

Why is she teaching PE?

Where is Mon-El?

What's gonna happen between Imra and Sam?😉😏

They will be answered! SOON! Stay tuned for it!

Please comment with your thoughts!

This book can ALSO be found on AO3 under Blue_Blood103! But please inform me and report it if you find it anywhere else or under any other name!

For updates, new books or to talk to me follow my Instagram: b_blood103

-BB😊