Chapter 45

Chapter Forty Five

I excused myself in search of my disappearing boyfriend. I made my way up stairs, pushing passed a couple sucking face on thein her stairs and a girl crying on her friends shoulder. What I found at the top of the stairs caused my heart to sink into my stomach. Reece up against the wall, with some slut plastered against him. I slunk back into the shadows as I watched, unsure of what was about to unfold.

I sighed as I watched the girl continue to grind up against him and Reece just standing there allowing it to happen. My heart was breaking, I had just began to put it back together and once again my heart was shattering into tiny pieces once again. I turned to leave but I heard something that shocked me to the point I stopped in my tracks.

"You can't do anything, can you? Your family won't be able to look at you, none of your band mates will stand by you even your precious girlfriend will leave you. No one would want to hire a man accused of rape. You will lose everything and there will only be me left for you."

"Stop this please, I haven't done anything. You can't just accuse guys of rape when they don't want you. You don't have proof." Reece begged as he shoved her lightly trying to escape her.

"I might not have proof but the accusation will be enough to destroy your career perspectives and for you to lose all that matters to you." she laughed as she spoke with a voice like poison.

I had heard enough of this bitch, how dare she.

"And how do you expect to get away with that, bitch?" I spat out, my words like bullets. Both turned towards me.

"Oh nice of you to join us, your boyfriend was just busy showing me who he really loved and that not y-" she started to say in that squeaky voice that I just couldnt be dealing with right now, so I cut her off.

"Cut the crap and leave I heard every word you just said, I don't believe a single lie that come out your stupid mouth before I shut I shut it for you!" My pulse was racing this girl really just got under my skin. Anger was boiling up inside me and if this girl didn't leave soon she was going to be the victom of my wrath.

The girl with her fake blond hair and way too much makeup walked towards me slowly, waving her disgusting tolons in my face. Before saying, "He deserves so much better and he will realise that soon enough, a little girl like you will never be enough for a boy like him. When he realises it and dumps you in the trash where you belong, he will coming running back to me."

"First of all get out of my space, in fact get outof this fucking house. Second of all if your fingers come anywhere near my face again I wont hesitate to break them. Lastly, he can't go running back to someone he was never with in the first place honey. Now leave before this gets so much worse for you."

"What you going to do about it?" She asked in her qhiney voice. I never answered but as my fist connected with her jaw, I think she got the point.

Then all hell broke loose.

At some point Reece had pulled me back, stopping me from doing my worst. I had had it up to here with girls like her thinking they had a claim in my boyfriend. I was filled with rage even after the girl, who's name I didn't even know, had left.

It was after she left that I found myself in a familiar possition. In Reece's bathroom waiting for him to patch me up. He was silently cleaning up my busted knuckles. Once he finished wiping it clean with an antiseptic wipe he bandaged them up and brought my hand to his face and kissed the damaged knuckles.

"Remind me never to get on the wrong side of that punch," he said with a chuckle, "I definitely don't want to see you jealous again."

"Jealousy is when you want something thats not yours. You, Reece Bibby are mine, completely mine. I was simply protecting what is mine." I mumble into his chest.

"I know, I'm yours and your mine, and no one else will ever compare to you Lauren. Ever."

Hope you enjoyed, just a little side note I am now using my polyvore more so if you would like to follow me on there my user is Boybandsets

Xoxo Lauren